ADVERTISEMENT

FNL scores week 7

With 3:30 left in the game, Andrew Raab nails 25-yard FG. Raiders lead 31-20.

Damn looks like CA is going down to Concord on homecoming :confused:

BIB and Titanium have to go back to the drawing board on the play off projections lol

Reactions: Titanium Shadow
Potter dashes down right for kickoff return TD. Missed 2-pt pass keeps it 31-26
Onside kick fails; Concord ball at midfield, 3:10 left.

why would Concord even kick it to Potter smh Ill take it though

CA takes the ball from the runner. Ref calls forward momentum was stopped. It has not, not even close. Gives the ball back to Concord. Unreal.

I wonder if Seaford and Lake even played tonight. I know Seaford hasnt had 11 participants at practice all week.

Appo just punted away to Middletown. 5:48 to go and the Cavaliers have the ball at their own 32, up 14-7

Final: Concord 31, Caravel 26

With 3:30 left in the game, Andrew Raab nails 25-yard FG. Raiders lead 31-20.

Damn looks like CA is going down to Concord on homecoming :confused:

BIB and Titanium have to go back to the drawing board on the play off projections lol

DMA and Caravel losing isn't a huge surprise. I figured those were the two most likely upsets this week.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
David Lubrano to Jordan Henry on 4th and goal from the 15 with 36 seconds left. Looks like Appo is going for two

Appo went for 2 and the win.. Attempt failed Middletown wins 14-13

Appo tried a 45-yard FG at the horn. It got blocked. Final: Middletown 14, Appoquinimink 13.

Hindsight being 20/20 but Appo was outplaying MT the second half I would have took my chances in OT

Last edited:
Reactions: 8484ron
Seems to me Caravel relies way to much on Potter to go out and win games for them. To date he has answered the bell but that will catch up with you. I have not heard Earls name near enough.. CA better fix that or they won't do much in the playoffs...JMHO

Reactions: TruthSerum1
Seems to me Caravel relies way to much on Potter to go out and win games for them. To date he has answered the bell but that will catch up with you. I have not heard Earls name near enough.. CA better fix that or they won't do much in the playoffs...JMHO

from what I have seen Caravel, Woodbridge and Howard best in D2. Woodbridge standing out as clear favorite

Finals
AI 31, Glasgow 8
RLCA 50, Dickinson 6 RC
DM 34, IR 13
Lake 44, Seaford 0 RC
WB 22, Laurel 7
Smyrna 42, Milford 0 RC
Dover 61, Poly 6 RC
St. M 21, DMA 0
Central 30, Tech 16
CR 31, Cape 28
Conrad 20, BWine 14 - OT
FSMA 21, Charter14
Concord 31, Caravel 26
Middletown 14, Appo 13

4 RC's

Every time I hear about, or go to a Middletown game I come away thinking the same thing. The head coach is in way over his head. The talent seems to be in place, as it usually is at Middletown, but the coach always seems to have no rhyme or reason as to what he’s trying to do. On any given play there’s 3-4 new kids coming in and out of the game. At one point in the game tonight he lined his 300 pound lineman up at WR. He constantly gets sidetracked on what the team has been executing well and goes away from it. The delay of game penalties are a constant. And overall the play calling leaves a lot to be desired, to say the least.

Last edited:
Every time I go to hear about, or go to a Middletown game I come away thinking the same thing. The head coach is in way over his head. The talent seems to be in place, as it usually is at Middletown, but the coach always seems to have no rhyme or reason as to what he’s trying to do. On any given play there’s 3-4 new kids coming in and out of the game. At one point in the game tonight he lined his 300 pound lineman up at WR. He constantly gets sidetracked on what the team has been executing well and goes away from it. The delay of game penalties are a constant. And overall the play calling leaves a lot to be desired, to say the least.

You and every fan that follows the team. The amount of fans that left the game before halftime because of certain reasons is embarrassing!.

Two games that stand out and shock me a bit are the SRM vs DMA - 21-0 really? & Appo being 1 play from beating Mtown?

Thanks for the info. Interesting, but also sad. I feel for the Dickinson kids, and even have a degree of respect for them. It takes a lot of fortitude and guts to keep showing up every week when you know that you are likely to be blasted. As I'm sure you know, they still have to play Glasgow, Howard and Brandywine, so things are likely to get worse before they get better. Howard could probably bench their starters for the entire game and still win by 40 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT