Wilmington Friends at Morrisville (Pa.), 7
Delaware Military at Newark, 7
Sussex Tech at Polytech, 7
Seaford at Red Lion Christian, 7
Tower Hill 2, Dickinson 0, F
Indian River at Woodbridge, 7
Milford at Delmar, 7:30
Smyrna at Salesianum, 7:30

Sounds pretty loud at Delmar stadium.. Hammer has it working, night not ruined..Feed looks good ..Hammertime! lol

Last edited:
Gotta love the keys to the game segments in any and all football broadcasts. All..no crap captain obvious stuff lol.. not picking just find it funny dont turn the ball over, get your star player off early etc...:D

Early impression.. Delmar looks bigger and stronger than Milford.. might have go with Wildcats wearing them out in this one.. Especially if Milford is content on running it between the tackles into Parker,, not gonna work neither team can pass though

Milfords offensive scheme sucks.. It only works if your bigger than the other team or faster... DM will and is eat that up.. Delmar not respecting the pass or pistol spread formation as Milford just keep running between the tackles with no FB .. 5 on 7 blocking in there ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
3-0 AIHS over BHS 2nd q

Salesianum's Casey Spink with a great INT - Sals down 6-0 7:33 1Q

Good grief.. DM not respecting anything other than Bowman up the middle and Milf keeps serving it to them Im out switching over to Smyrna v Sals,, This game is nonsense lol

welp I will hold here for sec.. DM fumbled first play .. If Bucs sucks here then Im out

TD Smyrna,, Sals defender playing way to far back on WR screen that close to endzone.. Taking candy from a baby lol POT no good again 12-0 Smyrna

lol milf just gave DM an extra play calling time out when DM was spiking the ball... DM just bigger, faster and better coached.. DM is a contender for the D2 title.. no doubt.. now schedule someone next year lol

TD Smyrna,, Sals defender playing way to far back on WR screen that close to endzone.. Taking candy from a baby lol POT no good again 12-0 Smyrna
7 yards off the receivers. Way too easy. Wilson’s third pick. Sals haven’t taken advantage yet.

Sals is going to have to go to 7v7 offense and cut Gwinn loose if they want to have a chance,,, Smyrna is all over the I plays

WTF? why is Sals playing outside coverage on the slot? Slant all day... Marks having a field day lol

Is it me or has Smyrna scored on a K.O for the third consecutive game? Sal defenders are undisciplined and converge on a single point - every time!

Reactions: 8484ron
Delmar will wax WB next week and make a run...They are a good looking D2 team.. parker is a stud.. I saw them on film vs St Marys wasn't impressed but they look like they are rolling now.. just play someone next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT