ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Scores

Knight another big run 20-14 Knight vs MTown and Knight is winning ,, He is just that good Mtown Coaching started out ok but is failing as we go,, no way one player should beat you,, Would like to give Smyrna coaches credit but everyone in the house would just feed will but will say Eagles D is getting it done after a tough start

first play Fry to Johnson and Johnson with a great effort TD just like that 21-20 MT we got a great Harvest Bowl folks

Milford intercepts the ball to seal the W! Final score - Milford 3 Tech 0.

D2 Showing well tonight lol

Whitehead busts a 61 yd untouched TD run BAM just like that MT up 27-20 pf on Smyrna roughing the kicker assessed on kickoff

Middletown always played a little dirty. I hate talking bad on high school teams, especially when I had friends play on the team; but the truth is the truth. Everytime I got tackled I would have to cover my manhood because they would try to grab and twist! .....not even exaggerating

Middletown always played a little dirty. I hate talking bad on high school teams, especially when I had friends play on the team; but the truth is the truth. Everytime I got tackled I would have to cover my manhood because they would try to grab and twist! .....not even exaggerating
MOT rec was always the same way,,It was taught

Milford intercepts the ball to seal the W! Final score - Milford 3 Tech 0.

D2 Showing well tonight lol
Bummy has been counting o
Whitehead busts a 61 yd untouched TD run BAM just like that MT up 27-20 pf on Smyrna roughing the kicker assessed on kickoff
Dirty programs produce dirty teams. This is the Dirty Bowl

Reactions: UDelaware5138
Good grief 3rd and 5 and Knight busts a 70 yd td run and knight converts a 2pt pass out of wildcat .. lol tied 28-28 Knight how you let than happen? wtf great game though

Final Sussex 20- HVT 7

BHS bulldogs defeat Laurel Bulldogs 22-13

Final 38-14 Howard over St Georges. So much for preseason poll

Hartford Tech (Md.) 37, Tower Hill 0

Wilson picked illegal shift on Smyrna MT ball.. Smyrna just give the ball to Knight damn dudes

out of state but relates to DE

Mt St Joes beats Good Counsel 26-14

Wise 15 Calvert Hall 13

Howard 29 Mt ridge 10

Dematha 36 Franklin 0

One of the worst coached games I've ever seen and I'm not exaggerating one bit.

This QB just isn't good enough, at least right now, to run the offense. Knight broke off run after run and yet the coaches put the game in the hands of the QB and got what they got- 2 picks, maybe 50 yards on 15+ attempts? And for as bad as that sounds.....if you weren't here you missed a show. But I don't blame him at all. The coaches should have known better.

The decision to put your 10th string receiver back on punts when he hasn't sniffed the field all game was probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I get not wanting to use Knight on punt return (he's oddly on kickoff though) but they can't put WR1 or 2 or 5 back there? That muffed punt was the game. Smyrna had all the momentum and our coaches gave them the game right there. Hopefully this doesn't cost them too much in the long run.

MT coaches made some dumbass decisions well just saying but they lucked out of them so it didn't cost them as much all in all great game by the kids

I won't lie. Any coach who knows what they are doing would have noticed that knight couldn't be stopped! But yet you kept it in the hands of the QB who I must say is not what he was hyped up to be. A Division 2 QB, that's what he is. You could tell he was flustered and couldn't handle the noise.

But I will also say, without Knight, Smyrna had nothing. I'm surprised they didn't put it on his hands more often.

MT coaches made some dumbass decisions well just saying but they lucked out of them so it didn't cost them as much all in all great game by the kids

Don't give me that shit. They made bad calls like maybe they should have ran instead of passed on a given play.

Smyrna's coaches had a brand new QB playing the best team in the state and he happened to also be having an off night and they continued to put the game in his hands by letting him throw. Oh and standing behind him was the best running back in the history of the state if you ask me (I'm biased) who had probably 300 yards. Oh and they put a cold, 10th string player out to field a punt in front of thousands of screaming fans.

Middletown won fair and square and they made their mistakes but you can't compare the coaching.

Reactions: DuckCreekCrusader
not doing that and saying that yes I believe Smyrna could have taken advantage of MT coaches miscues by feeding Knight but they didnt do that.. Maybe they were preparing for the future? Willing to lose the battle but win the war? They know you cant win the D1 ship with one man Take the lumps and try and developE A GOOD team?

Reactions: youjustme
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT