Laurel - 21
DMA - 7

STM - 38
Dover - 27

Cape - 35
CR - 20

ST - 56
SC - 35

Looks like cr is in for a rough year and Dover is in down spiral saint marks is still a very strong team

CR was 0-4 not too long ago, I think. Riders always play a tough nonconference schedule. Delmar being 0-4 though, can't remember that happening for a long time. I think Delmar was 0-3 that season of its most recent title, right? But it didn't get to 0-4.

This post was edited on 9/27 12:27 AM by CountianJeff

Looks like the front runners have been established in both the Henlopen North and South. Should be some great conference matchups in the coming weeks.

CR graduated 29 seniors from last yrs team,the kids are playing hard and not shying away from competition, its a tough yr but hopfully it will give these young guns a sense of what needs to be done when playing tough competition

Delmar only returned 1 player on offense and maybe 2 on defense from last year's team. They lost a ton to graduation. They still have some athletic kids at the skill positions, but the line on both sides of the ball is really down this year. They may surprise someone along the way, but I wouldn't look for more than 2-8 this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT