ADVERTISEMENT

Friday scores

Sals 14 Dover 7 1:20 left in 3q

Glasgow turns it over on downs with 4:18 left and Lake up 28-27

Milford making a statement here. David Price goes 61 yards, Milford takes a 40-14 lead over Laurel with 11 to play

How so smack.jack99? I'm not @ the game but following online & the last update I saw they picked up a big 1st down w/ 2:30 left.

Lake, Milford and Woodbridge may be the class of the Hen South but only 2 may make it in the playoffs

Kedrick Whitehead 9 yd run on first play after delay. Middletown 21, Mount Pleasant 7, 641 3Q

Henlopen South is unpredictable right now. Week 10 Lake @ Milford Battle Of The Bell could possibly end up being for the Henlopen South championship & will definitely have big DII playoff implications.

Sals pick off dover pass in end zone lead 14-7 7 minutes left

Is it just me or does Sals have a knack of picking passes off in the endzone?

A fourth-down Henderson-to-Knight pass covering 24 yards sets up Knight's 7yd TD run. Smyrna up 42-21 late 3Q vs. Sussex Central.

Ernest Washington 70 interception return, plus 2-pt run. Middletown 29, Mount Pleasant 7, 404 3Q

Then Mount Pleasant fumbles KO, Middletown recovers at 1, Kedrick Whitehead runs it in. Middletown 36-7, 400 3Q

Punt return for a TD. Jeremy Ryan. Officials picked up a flag. 3:01 left. PAT is good. 21-7 Sals up

William Knight scores again on an 18yd scamper for Smyrna, now up 50-21. Knight has 159 yds on 20 carries and 72 yds on 5 catches.

Milford 52 Laurel 14 final. Big game by Hovington, Bowman, Price. Milford Offensive line did a nice job.

Fan of Football, Glasgow must have never scouted Lake. Every team in the Henlopen plays 9 in the box against them. Glasgow played right into Lake's hands by playing zone and keeping a two high safety look, opening the box for Lake and allowing them to run the ball. They never switched to man or walked the safeties up until late. They basically played a running team to pass. Lake has weapons on the outside 10 and 85 but I'm in agreement with Smack they refuse to use them. 7 needs the ball more, never is brought down by one guy, runs through arm tackles, and has a fire in his belly. Aside from the first quarter, Lake dominated the game they had two bad turnovers, 3 including the Int. Taken away and ran for a td.

Fan of Football, Glasgow must have never scouted Lake. Every team in the Henlopen plays 9 in the box against them. Glasgow played right into Lake's hands by playing zone and keeping a two high safety look, opening the box for Lake and allowing them to run the ball. They never switched to man or walked the safeties up until late. They basically played a running team to pass. Lake has weapons on the outside 10 and 85 but I'm in agreement with Smack they refuse to use them. 7 needs the ball more, never is brought down by one guy, runs through arm tackles, and has a fire in his belly. Aside from the first quarter, Lake dominated the game they had two bad turnovers, 3 including the Int. Taken away and ran for a td.

Exactly. 85(Cam Lewis) could be a matchup nightmare in the right offense.

Didn't look like the QB could throw very well but he was a good runner. Also impressed by #7. Good win for Lake. Didn't look good at 19-0.

Didn't look like the QB could throw very well but he was a good runner. Also impressed by #7. Good win for Lake. Didn't look good at 19-0.

Well considering his dad only lets him throw only about 1 in every 50 plays, kind of hard to have a rythym. He's shown he could pass. For once I'd love to see a simple 3-step drop(none of this rollout garbage) with a WR like #7(Ben Moore) running a slant.

Not sure how St. Mark's didn't see that coming. 4th and 8 and they had done a great job of stuffing St. G all night, so they pretty much had to pass. Probably the easiest one St. G will have this season.
Good win for the Hawks. They should win a chip this year. Brightwell and Logan are a beast.

A win is a win. Have to be impressed by the Salesianum defense. Dover has talent it's just a matter of them putting together a full game. Maybe the Sals were looking ahead a bit also .

Good win for the Hawks. They should win a chip this year. Brightwell and Logan are a beast.

Nice win for their program no doubt
.....but winning the chip?........ Beasts? who you kidding?

IMHO they will get to the title game unless they end up playing DMA prior to that, but DMA will take them down.

Reactions: runningman12001
Nice win for their program no doubt
.....but winning the chip?........ Beasts? who you kidding?

IMHO they will get to the title game unless they end up playing DMA prior to that, but DMA will take them down.
DMA will fold in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT