ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES TODAY - Tuesday May 16, 2017

oldskool42

In the weight room getting big
Apr 30, 2012
Lots of big games...please post scores if your out there.

Archmere @ DMA....Arch won in extras last meeting
Conrad @ Mtown...GAME OF THE DAY
Newark Charter @ Wilmington Charter
St E @ Sallies...St E won recently
Delmar @ Poly...huge Henlopen game
BWine @ St G...might decide the conference
Smyrna @ Tech...huge Henlope ramifications
Central @ Caravel...night game...Central hot...Caravel is Caravel

Reactions: TouchThemAll
Tyler Juhl with walkoff single, Caravel 6, Sussex Central 5 - FINAL (12). #delhs Caravel cardiac kids baseball!

Juhl goes 4-5 with triple, two run HR to tie in 7th, single to win in 12th. 4 RBIs, and scored 2 runs.

CA (12-3) is 5-3 in one run games and 3-1 in extra innings. #3-5 hitters only went 2-12 today.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHS89 and 84rider
ST E's beat Sallys again
Time for a change at Salesianum. Program hasn't won anything since Doug Nowell left....now look at Conrad. Maybe coaching does have something to do with it..hmmm?!?!!? Salesianum has the most talent, they excel in every sport but baseball. Looks like an early exit again for the Broom Street Boys

Reactions: DESPORTSFANFROMPA
Time for a change at Salesianum. Program hasn't won anything since Doug Nowell left....now look at Conrad. Maybe coaching does have something to do with it..hmmm?!?!!? Salesianum has the most talent, they excel in every sport but baseball. Looks like an early exit again for the Broom Street Boys
Wins over Caravel, Cape, St. Georges, & St. Marks, I wouldn't count them out yet

SC @ CA ended 10:50pm, so guessing SC didn't get home till after 12:30am...ouch.

Wins over Caravel, Cape, St. Georges, & St. Marks, I wouldn't count them out yet
Losses to St. E's (2x), Newark Charter, St. Mark's, Appo, Conrad (top 4 teams) and squeaked by St. George's, struggled against a bad MTP team and should have lost to Caravel. Fat Lady is in practice mode....

The Broom st boys are very resilient, they understand that once the tournament starts, it's a whole new season.....I wouldn't count them out yet. They are still that team nobody wants to play in a one and done format. Especially when they are down .... don't poke the bear type of thing, just warning

Agreed, one and done playoffs are brutal. Maybe top half or third of the field could make a run at it, if things fall in place.

St E's is 11-5 you make it sound like its such a bad loss
If they split I can almost understand. But a 7-1 loss? No one fears them in the playoffs...lets be real! Caravel (Silan), Conrad (Bradigan), Cape (Geloff), Poly (Haas), St. Mark's (Sullivan), Appo (Steckline)...those are teams to fear in a one and done scenario. Sallies doesn't have that "guy" that anyone "fears".

Not on the Roster now. Probably on JV. Sallies coaches kill the team. One school where you can't say they don't have enough boys in the school or with talent. Haha What a Joke!!!

2614220.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT