ADVERTISEMENT

Girls B-Ball tourney predictions

GateKeeperRefugee

All-State
Jan 3, 2013
So since we're about a month away from tournament time, I figure we can start talking about who's in and who's out. Gonna post my 1 through 24, which is just a guess at best and you guys can chime in with your own thoughts.

1. Ursuline
2. Sanford
3. Caravel
4. CR
5. Conrad
6. Concord
7. St. Thomas More
8. A.I.
9. Hodgson
10. Laurel
11. Sussex Central
12. St. E
13. Mt. Pleasant
14. Howard
15. Archmere
16. Lake Forest
17. Sussex Tech
18. Cape
19. Penn
20. Appo
21. Friends
22. DMA
23. Dover
24. Middletown

? At Gatekeeper any info on D.Barnes of St.Thomas More, didn't see her in box score or video highlights lastnite.

So since we're about a month away from tournament time, I figure we can start talking about who's in and who's out. Gonna post my 1 through 24, which is just a guess at best and you guys can chime in with your own thoughts.

1. Ursuline
2. Sanford
3. Caravel
4. CR
5. Conrad
6. Concord
7. St. Thomas More
8. A.I.
9. Hodgson
10. Laurel
11. Sussex Central
12. St. E
13. Mt. Pleasant
14. Howard
15. Archmere
16. Lake Forest
17. Sussex Tech
18. Cape
19. Penn
20. Appo
21. Friends
22. DMA
23. Dover
24. Middletown
?@Gatekeeper:What's your opinion on St.Elizabeth, I think they should be around 4-5 or at least 6 on any list.

Really depends on how many bonus points they pick up. They might end up taking St. Thomas More's bye, especially after they roasted them the other night.

As a team, I think they're much better than their record. Speaks can score, Lee is one of the best post players in the state and nobody talks about her much and Davis can be a second scoring option, which they really need.

Really depends on how many bonus points they pick up. They might end up taking St. Thomas More's bye, especially after they roasted them the other night.

As a team, I think they're much better than their record. Speaks can score, Lee is one of the best post players in the state and nobody talks about her much and Davis can be a second scoring option, which they really need.
@Gatekeeper:Being from up North, I pay attention to about 10 teams, and they fit in with your predictions once St.E eliminate More. Should be a good second half and thanks for keeping it real!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT