ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT GAME or WASTE OF TIME?

BriggsBeall

moving up to Varsity
Dec 21, 2011
What about the Penn - Smyrna game tomorrow night?

If Penn lost by 24 to Howard that says something right?

If this us where they are it sounds like a waste of time.

Or am I missing something?

Cape 50 CR 48 final smh
Lol... Them refs need a nice reality check. .. Smh... Refs had no control.. Wat pissed me off the most.. The game shouldn't even been that close...Rickards and Robertson sitted over 4:00 in the second... Smh.. Instead of being up 7 at half.. They could of put C.R away.. But now Coach Re thinks he a coaching wiz.. Smfh

Ian scored a easy bucket on a loose ball under the basket with 4.0 seconds left smh coach didn’t call a time out, clock ran down with CR not even getting the ball in....

Ian scored a easy bucket on a loose ball under the basket with 4.0 seconds left smh coach didn’t call a time out, clock ran down with CR not even getting the ball in....
Its ok @84rider. .. Time get ready and represent Henlopen North in tourney. .Rooting for all 5 teams make it to the Bob...

Reactions: 84rider
What about the Penn - Smyrna game tomorrow night?

If Penn lost by 24 to Howard that says something right?

If this us where they are it sounds like a waste of time.

Or am I missing something?

briggs.. I know you know what you are talking about but DE HS basketball has twists and turns. Weren't you at the Sanford - Salesianum game 3 years ago at Slam Dunk. Sanford ran them out by 20 and the Sals were on their way to a 10-10 record....and then you know the rest of the story they win the state title. (Of course, having Donte makes up for a world of mediocrity.) I think this year may have some surprises in store.

Yes that was huge... Guess ref went blind for a second... C.R. Almost won withouf Robinson .. Smh... Cape looks bad right now.. Smyrna might give them the ass whooping surely need before tourney.. Like they say you keep playing with fire.. You will get burned. ..

I don’t think Cape played bad, they were in a hostile environment....a win is a win, good teams find ways to get them.

Reactions: Can_you_feel_me
I really liked CRs tenacity. Even though they lost, they looked more like a team. When a team starts to gel at the right time, who knows what can happen.#riderpride

What game were you watching that it was a loose ball ? Wasn’t there but the video I saw was pretty obvious, Dadzie went baseline under the basket from the right side , sealed off by Robertson kicked it out to maybe Johnson or Rushin (can’t tell in video ) that drew the defense to the left side which left Robertson wide open underneath for a easy pass. Again wasn’t there but that’s how I saw it and we all know everyone sees everything different or sees what they want to see !!!!

Good move, the physical style of play was causing some fouls early. Both had 2 early in the 2nd. They wasn’t gonna win if one fouled out. Rickards especially was frustrated. Needed him to chill and gather himself

I could’ve called that reason and wasn’t even there , people trying to make shit out of nothing. Anytime 2 potential All State guys are sitting in the 2nd together odds are we have some foul trouble people !!! But you know any chance to bash Coach Re ........

It’s not about bashing Coach Re, pump your brakes, while I like Coach Re and feel he has done a excellent job with this team, Allstate players should know how to play with foul trouble. It’s the basketball IQ factor that is often brought up. The coach can’t always protect you from yourself. Discipline needs to be self installed, it can cost a team a game or a season. Self control is a big factor at the next level and giving up tic tac frustration fouls will not improve your chances. It’s a part of unselfish basketball.

@urbaseballdaddy, Hoopsdownstate2 played on what I consider the best high school team to ever play in the state of Delaware, Cape, he’s been a Cape guy for over 40 years. your toughest fans are usually homegrown. I understand his skepticism and desire to bring the chip back to Lewes. Take it easy on the guy. I’m sure he talks to that hall of fame team he played on and theirs always a need to compare lol

Remember fellas, when it comes to basketball, there will always be a Judas on or around the team lmao

I’d like to say it’s going to be a great game and Penn wins in overtime. If Penn wins it just shows how crazy of a year it’s been and whoever turns it on in the next week or two will likely win it all.

Reactions: pitt8179
I’d like to say it’s going to be a great game and Penn wins in overtime. If Penn wins it just shows how crazy of a year it’s been and whoever turns it on in the next week or two will likely win it all.

William Penn at FULL STRENGTH is very good, but they havent had everyone in their last few games.

Reactions: J12
William Penn at FULL STRENGTH is very good, but they havent had everyone in their last few games.
I agree...they can go w/ the top teams in the state when they have everybody. It’s crazy how some of the top players have been out here at the end of the season. I want to see everybody at full strength come tournament time.

Agreed baseball dad. Was a good move by coach Re. No need for the big guys to pick up there 3rd.
@urbaseballdaddy, Hoopsdownstate2 played on what I consider the best high school team to ever play in the state of Delaware, Cape, he’s been a Cape guy for over 40 years. your toughest fans are usually homegrown. I understand his skepticism and desire to bring the chip back to Lewes. Take it easy on the guy. I’m sure he talks to that hall of fame team he played on and theirs always a need to compare lol
Not bashing him.. Take one out. Not both..smh.. Try that shit at Bob.. Cape ass be going home early..Purnell would of told Coach Re sit your ass down somewhere.. Talk to me when its 3 fouls.. HOF already had get on him about not starting Chandler 4 straight games.. Now look wat Chandler doing now... Coaches dont win games.. Players do.. Remember that.
Coach Tingle didnt get a pass and he went 22-4 and was conference champs and lost in final 4So that means Coach Re dont get a pass..

Last edited:
Hoopsdownstate is a FRAUD 84rider. Cat aint play on no Cape team in history let alone that squad. He is hiding behind a keyboard. Not one player on that team with twin daughters lol. In fact he doesn't even have twin daughters. He has a great imagination tho. He ain't no Cape fan. He one of those groupie types lol.

Hoopsdownstate is a FRAUD 84rider. Cat aint play on no Cape team in history let alone that squad. He is hiding behind a keyboard. Not one player on that team with twin daughters lol. In fact he doesn't even have twin daughters. He has a great imagination tho. He ain't no Cape fan. He one of those groupie types lol.
Smh...

That’s the second time I’ve heard that this week

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT