ADVERTISEMENT

Henelopen S. Top players/ Team duals/

Next-Up

JV
Oct 24, 2014
Fans who the best in the south? What south Team is going deep this year? Who is the uprising players?

Milford will compete with the best teams in the state this year they are so deep and filled with upperclassmen

My prediction is a bit different. This is what I've seen my opinion also I love the game.
South End..
1.Woodbridge : Those two brothers are explosive... Also they seem to have another jumping bean over there with some more scrappy guards over there there gonna be tough!!
2. Milford : Has Murray Nesmith etc.. And won the south last year. But they split games with WB.
3. Lake Forest gets my attention for the third spot..
4. Seaford will play hard and solid but might steal the 3rd spot from Lake.

This is my prediction I'm not for certain but it should almost play out like this. I have WB an edge because they split games with Milford. The Edge I'm giving WB is the oldest Corbin is a show. He did not play last year . Also the younger brother is tough also not to much off the older one. Not to mention WB beat Dover last year!!! It's a doggy dog world when you really watch sports

My prediction is a bit different. This is what I've seen my opinion also I love the game.
South End..
1.Woodbridge : Those two brothers are explosive... Also they seem to have another jumping bean over there with some more scrappy guards over there there gonna be tough!!
2. Milford : Has Murray Nesmith etc.. And won the south last year. But they split games with WB.
3. Lake Forest gets my attention for the third spot..
4. Seaford will play hard and solid but might steal the 3rd spot from Lake.

This is my prediction I'm not for certain but it should almost play out like this. I have WB an edge because they split games with Milford. The Edge I'm giving WB is the oldest Corbin is a show. He did not play last year . Also the younger brother is tough also not to much off the older one. Not to mention WB beat Dover last year!!! It's a doggy dog world when you really watch sports

Woodbridge plays hard they will be the number 1 team in the south next year but Milford has too much talent for them this year. But I do like the Corbin boys they play a lot harder then most players in this area. I will see you next Friday Milford will be playing back to back games St. Andrews on Thursday Woodbridge on Friday so that will be the best chance for Woodbridge to win but I don't think they will

Woodbridge plays hard they will be the number 1 team in the south next year but Milford has too much talent for them this year. But I do like the Corbin boys they play a lot harder then most players in this area. I will see you next Friday Milford will be playing back to back games St. Andrews on Thursday Woodbridge on Friday so that will be the best chance for Woodbridge to win but I don't think they will

Ok!!

@ doghead . Why would it be WB best chance in all actual reality. Milford won the second game last year. Facts that coach Morris didn't even play the younger Corbin who beat Milford first time 19 pts and some more. Oldest brother did not play last year do to some issues. Milford did ok but they don't have what WB has. WB has new coaching and honestly didn't those two teams scrimmage in Md? Milford wasn't so hot my man. WB smooth sailed over there.

Woodbridge and Milford did not scrimmage. It will be interesting.
I'm taking Milford, Woodbridge second then seaford. Do not sleep on seaford, with a monster in RJ smith who put up 20&20 against appo yesterday. And their roster has 8 juniors, next year is their year.

Woodbridge and Milford did not scrimmage. It will be interesting.
I'm taking Milford, Woodbridge second then seaford. Do not sleep on seaford, with a monster in RJ smith who put up 20&20 against appo yesterday. And their roster has 8 juniors, next year is their year.

DiD you See Milford and Delmar come on fellows. Also Seaford???? Geez ! We all have our own insight !!!

Have you seen Milford 22 point win and 27 from the second best shooter in the state (Nesmith) they are looking good

Have you see Milford 22 point win and 27 from the second best shooter in the state (Nesmith) they are looking good

Nothing was looking good at all. Any kid wide open is gonna hit shots. Do not push that statement there game play is middle school. Just was better than Delmar which has no one. They had Milford on there heels if you tell facts. Delmar just gave all they had and fell off .

I was there. I saw a first game of the season jittery milford team. It's early december lol. And with a C+ performance they won by 20+ with reserves filtering in the entire 4th quarter. If you're a hater just say that. Otherwise let them get a couple games under their belt before you bash, that's ridiculous.

I hope next up will be able to deal with this loss Friday. Or we might have another Ronda Rousey on our hands lol

Well it was a nice game that Milford blew open in the second half. Neismith was lights out from deep. He can flat out shoot the rock. Going to be a better game 2 of the Bridge can be at full force.

Next-up you ok lol

Reactions: Doghead22
Y
Well it was a nice game that Milford blew open in the second half. Neismith was lights out from deep. He can flat out shoot the rock. Going to be a better game 2 of the Bridge can be at full force.

Next-up you ok lol

Lol Bench did well I thought they just didn't stay focused.

Just a question with some wins and losses by the southern teams. Who showing improvements also who has the best players?

Edge in Henlopen south goes to Woodbridge but until they beat Milford they are #2. Woodbridge has improved a lot and can't wait to see game 2. South as a whole is really weak.

I'm not
Just a question with some wins and losses by the southern teams. Who showing improvements also who has the best players?
gonna say weak. I think after little
Edge in Henlopen south goes to Woodbridge but until they beat Milford they are #2. Woodbridge has improved a lot and can't wait to see game 2. South as a whole is really weak.

Honestly south is weak! But that WB team has showed improvements. Also they have two of the best players in the state . And they took there two losses to weaker teams. 1st game they was missing star players. And the refs just blowed the younger brother out of the game. Game loss to Newark these kids wake up early. They were scheduled a Friday nite game 830 come on . The ride up alone fatigues then eating on top of that . Not to mention the sitting just a bad night. No excuses for anything just giving some major facts and credit. Not to mention the Num 2 kid has been making pictures of kids. Finally seen somethings Wmdt47 posted wow!!!

Best players in the state? Man I know those your sons but stop the madness. They can play but not best players in the state. Lil Corey is one of the better players in Henlopen South and arguably top 10 in Henlopen all together.

I saw those highlights and that dunk was IMPRESSIVE. I want to see what he does bs some comp. Want to see if his j has improved.

To be honest the Henlopen North is down as well. Central, CR, Tech and Poly are a shell of themselves. Combined they may not have 10 wins.

Dover is the legit shot for downstate to win the chip. So it's looking like it stays above the canal extending the streak to 19 years. 2 decades since the Blue Jays cut down the nets.

Best players in the state? Man I know those your sons but stop the madness. They can play but not best players in the state. Lil Corey is one of the better players in Henlopen South and arguably top 10 in Henlopen all together.

I saw those highlights and that dunk was IMPRESSIVE. I want to see what he does bs some comp. Want to see if his j has improved.

Now you want to figure who is who?

Now you want to figure who is who?

You need to shut up that kid has nothing to prove to you . I'm glad to hear such from someone parent that's mad. This kid has been doing this stuff all season. I typically stated some of the best players that means contending in the state with the better selection. Learn to read and stop hating

Hey fans!! This is facts who calls the Corbin kid lil Corey? Some one is really personal downstate ? Also what gives you the assumption I'm his father? It's reason some parents stick close . No connections here and not my call. But I'm quite sure that kid is D1 that without question. Keep trying to push down what's rising

Nothing in the Henlopen better? That's funny. Your son is a good player and wish him well. He is one of the better slashers in the Conference and gets to the rack at will. I personally think Jordan Allen is top dog in the Henlopen. He has put in work against some serious comp. Hope lil Corey continues to improve and represent the 302.

By the way I'm not hating just my honest opinion. I travel pretty far to watch your son play and I can't wait to see them vs Milford going to be fun.

Last edited:

Next-up you ok lol
Nothing in the Henlopen better? That's funny. Your son is a good player and wish him well. He is one of the better slashers in the Conference and gets to the rack at will. I personally think Jordan Allen is top dog in the Henlopen. He has put in work against some serious comp. Hope lil Corey continues to improve and represent the 302.

By the way I'm not hating just my honest opinion. I travel pretty far to watch your son play and I can't wait to see them vs Milford going to be fun.

I'm a fair person it's good

Seaford is one of those up and down teams. They can beat anyone in the South on any given night. I think Milford should win but they are down a man (Kravitz).

Coaching? Man that's TBD. Not number 1 till you knock off the Chsmps. Last I knew that was Milford who just happened to go into the new Cave/den whatever it's called and gave the BRIDGE an L.

Good team tho. Lots of talent but Milford had played a much better schedule and they are game
Good team tho. Lots of talent but Milford had played a much better schedule and they are game

M
Coaching? Man that's TBD. Not number 1 till you knock off the Chsmps. Last I knew that was Milford who just happened to go into the new Cave/den whatever it's called and gave the BRIDGE an L.

Ha ha! Our top scorers never played that game. You a clown when WB blows them out stay out of hose kids faces being a snake. Milford is ok nothing against them but they aren't a quality team as WB... Get for real....

No doubt. Ross nor your son played. Would have been a much better game had they played. Not taking anything from the bridge but in order to be the man you must beat the man. Last I checked Milford was top Dog. Only team in the South without a conference loss.

Ross will be missed again. He is a baller. Will see how improved the elder Corbin is. I think Woodbridge is much deeper team Milford just happens to be the Champs. Until they are beaten it will remain that way

No doubt. Ross nor your son played. Would have been a much better game had they played. Not taking anything from the bridge but in order to be the man you must beat the man. Last I checked Milford was top Dog. Only team in the South without a conference loss.

Ross will be missed again. He is a baller. Will see how improved the elder Corbin is. I think Woodbridge is much deeper team Milford just happens to be the Champs. Until they are beaten it will remain that way

Sport commentators talk about improvements teams have made each game. Everything is one game at a time I'm looking forward to seeing plenty more improving moments for the bridge. The coach is young but he is doing a pretty good job. The thing is it's a 480 from last year.

He inherited a really good team. Corbin was hurt a lot last year and they were young with little experience. Marvin won the conference beating a good CR team twice 2 years ago. Not shabby for a coach who was ousted a year later.

Ju is young and could be a great coach some day but it's way to early for all that. Revisit this in 5 seasons. Bridge is going no where but up. They have talent for days and more talent waiting in the shadows.

Bridge being relevant is good for the Henlopen and downstate fans. Blue Raider fans should be excited bc the future looks bright.

Ju could easily be coach of the year if they continue to improve. He has done a phenomenal job.

Bro I was saying its a large turn around from last year. And giving Ju a bit of a pat on the back. Not paying attention to records previous coaches had

He hasn't beat ANYONE lol. He beat teams he should beat. However he does have them playing hard and I agree he deserves some props for that.

Just stop the hype machine man. You make yourself look silly. Woodbridge will get what they deserve when and if they beat a quality opponent. Talented bunch of kids and they could surprise some folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT