ADVERTISEMENT

Henelopen S. Top players/ Team duals/

Bro I was saying its a large turn around from last year. And giving Ju a bit of a pat on the back. Not paying attention to records previous coaches had

8-10 last year no new kids. Two left the team no seniors at all.
He hasn't beat ANYONE lol. He beat teams he should beat. However he does have them playing hard and I agree he deserves some props for that.

Good night fans!!!

A
He hasn't beat ANYONE lol. He beat teams he should beat. However he does have them playing hard and I agree he deserves some props for that.

Oh listen life lessons ! You beat what's in front of you. How can you open ya mouth the kids don't schedule the games. And who would talk about a coach that won a conference championship unless. Your him or a real real good buddy. Cause the team WB used to win Conference championship was off of the freshman Corbin. I know there isn't anyone that's gonna give up no credit to someone that couldn't coach....

No doubt and as I stated I think Ju has done a fantastic job. I'm just not hyping them. I'm not Marv or his buddy or a former assistant I'm just a fan. By the way Scoop led that team. Cape held him in check and boom exit stage left.

Stop the madness man. Your son can play but guess that ain't good enough for you.

Is this really a month long thread on wood bridge? lol Neither Corbin is D1 material right now. Don't know if they ever will be. Athletic yes but contending or on the same level as best in the state NO! Woodbridge is an ok team...they won't make any type of noise even if they get into the playoffs which im not sure about their record but stop hyping them up.

Is this really a month long thread on wood bridge? lol Neither Corbin is D1 material right now. Don't know if they ever will be. Athletic yes but contending or on the same level as best in the state NO! Woodbridge is an ok team...they won't make any type of noise even if they get into the playoffs which im not sure about their record but stop hyping them up.

Man shut up! I

Which is what I was hoping you would do too! I mean seriously? Let the kids play

Shut up! If you noticed WB stays with people against them. I'm gonna say this again . No where from top to bottom of De kids in any sport over exceed one another with college play. From D3 to D1 period. Bunch of you hate !!! Show me a great d1 player from upstate except Cooney or Aj . Oh cause some of your D1 kids are from downstate. Facts!! And the rest almost are coming from New Jersey Md etc.. Yo stop talking... Oh don't forget Pa

I wouldn't say that Woodbridge stays w/ people against them...I think every team in the state could say that & use it as self-motivation for their team. I'm kind of anxious to get a look @ Woodbridge this year & think that their game vs CR (who is only the 4th/5th best team in the Henlopen North @ this time) tomorrow should be a good matchup if the the weather allows them to play it.

I am a downstate guy mysef & was going to save this for it's own thread because I haven't heard much talk about him but as for a great D1 player from upstate I don't know if you want to technically say he came from upstate since he is from overseas but he played at St. Andrew's...sophomore Ben Bentil is "quietly" leading #16 Providence in scoring (19 ppg) & rebounding (8 rpg) not to mention he is the entire Big East conference leading scorer. At 6'9 w/ an inside & out game, only a sophomore this kid could possibly be looking at a shot on a roster in the NBA in the future if he continues to improve.

Shut up! If you noticed WB stays with people against them. I'm gonna say this again . No where from top to bottom of De kids in any sport over exceed one another with college play. From D3 to D1 period. Bunch of you hate !!! Show me a great d1 player from upstate except Cooney or Aj . Oh cause some of your D1 kids are from downstate. Facts!! And the rest almost are coming from New Jersey Md etc.. Yo stop talking... Oh don't forget Pa

So be a fan and not
I wouldn't say that Woodbridge stays w/ people against them...I think every team in the state could say that & use it as self-motivation for their team. I'm kind of anxious to get a look @ Woodbridge this year & think that their game vs CR (who is only the 4th/5th best team in the Henlopen North @ this time) tomorrow should be a good matchup if the the weather allows them to play it.

I am a downstate guy mysef & was going to save this for it's own thread because I haven't heard much talk about him but as for a great D1 player from upstate I don't know if you want to technically say he came from upstate since he is from overseas but he played at St. Andrew's...sophomore Ben Bentil is "quietly" leading #16 Providence in scoring (19 ppg) & rebounding (8 rpg) not to mention he is the entire Big East conference leading scorer. At 6'9 w/ an inside & out game, only a sophomore this kid could possibly be looking at a shot on a roster in the NBA in the future if he continues to improve.

I was saying from de ! I watch Ben go to work he is going pro! Just forgot to add his name. Basically was stating the names hear that's ringing are kids that moved to the state of De. And there's a few that from here that's young that I like from upstate . Those kids are at the private schools tho. I'm not down playing nothing In the state. You only rise to the top by the work you put in. So

Last edited:
This is the thread for top players in South region!!!
Conference Championship will talk then.

This is the thread for top players in South region!!!
Conference Championship will talk then.

Opioions just a mid season ring! Let's see at end of season who looks pretty good on viewing teams improvements and player status talk. Rebounding , shot attempts ,defensive turnovers , blocks, steals , team chemistry etc. Would be fun to see

1. Rahim Smith- Seaford- leads the Henlopen (South) Conference in scoring and rebounding. Double Double every night but some coaches in the state will not list the players stats on the website so colleges, media and family members can track the progress of each player.
2. Harry Nesmith- Milford leads his team in scoring most nights. One of the best shooters in the Conference.
3. Corey Corbin- Woodbridge- Most outstanding athlete in the South. Highlight film waiting to happen. Injuries hurt him last year and lack of exposure is hurting him this year. Great upside. Potential is endless.
4. Dom Griffith- Lake Forest- Great athlete- Close to Smith for the lead in scoring in the south with Corbin on his heels.
5. Brion Murray- Milford- Hard nose gritty player- Puts the team first.
6. Cameron Lewis- Lake Forest- Close to a double double every night- Great skills- Needs to command the ball in the paint more. Great upside.
7..JaQuan Darling- Seaford- An athletic player that has great upside. Plays hard on defense. Needs to become a leader for his team to be successful.
The final 3 spots are tough because many are deserving but for different reasons ( injuries and etc.) are not on the list. I will mention a few.
Devin Kravitz- Milford
Son Martinez- Milford
Jami Ross- WB
Khalil Letherbury- WB
Kavon Trader- Delmar
Dejour Brown- Delmar
Shyheim Holden- Laurel
Derrell Holden- Laurel
Andrez Jones- Seaford
Demetrius Jenkins- Indian River
DeAndre Cooper- Indian River
More deserving players have been admitted but it was not intentional. Milford leads the south by one game but has a show down with Woodbridge on Friday. Woodbridge is second and Seaford is third. Good luck in the second half of the season. Get those grades right. Education is everything!

Last edited:
1. Rahim Smith- Seaford- leads the Henlopen (South) Conference in scoring and rebounding. Double Double every night but some coaches in the state will not list the players stats on the website so colleges, media and family members can track the progress of each player.
2. Harry Nesmith- Milford leads his team in scoring most nights. One of the best shooters in the Conference.
3. Corey Corbin- Woodbridge- Most outstanding athlete in the South. Highlight film waiting to happen. Injuries hurt him last year and lack of exposure is hurting him this year. Great upside. Potential is endless.
4. Dom Griffith- Lake Forest- Great athlete- Close to Smith for the lead in scoring in the south with Corbin on his heels.
6. Cameron Lewis- Lake Forest- Close to a double double every night- Great skills- Needs to command the ball in the paint more. Great upside.
7..JaQuan Darling- Seaford- An athletic player that has great upside. Plays hard on defense. Needs to become a leader for his team to be successful.
The final 3 spots are tough because many are deserving but for different reasons ( injuries and etc.) are not on the list. I will mention a few.
Devin Kravitz- Milford
Son Martinez- Milford
Jami Ross- WB
Khalil Letherbury- WB
Kavon Trader- Delmar
Dejour Brown- Delmar
Shyheim Holden- Laurel
Derrell Holden- Laurel
Andrez Jones- Seaford
More deserving players have been admitted but it was not intentional. Milford leads the south by one game but has a show down with Woodbridge on Friday. Woodbridge is second and Seaford is third. Good luck in the second half of the season. Get those grades right. Education is everything!

Devin Kravitz- Milford
Son Martinez- Milford
Jami Ross- WB
Khalil Letherbury- WB
Kavon Trader- Delmar
Dejour Brown- Delmar
Shyheim Holden- Laurel
Derrell Holden- Laurel
Andrez Jones- Seaford

That's your opinion but honestly! The Seaford kid!!!

RJ from seaford is clearly the best player in the south and has numbers to go against anyone in the state. He will not get state recognition though due to poor exposure and his teams average performance but he's dominating, and they don't even really run any offense for him which is sad. I have not seen a player from Delmar, laurel, or indian river that should be in any type top 10 or 15. woodbridge can go 2-3 deep on the top 10, lake can go 2 deep, Seaford can go 2-3 deep, and milford can go 2-4 deep on the top 10. It is what it is, everybody doesn't deserve recognition.

That's your opinion but honestly! The Seaford kid!!!
Devin Kravitz- Milford
Son Martinez- Milford
Jami Ross- WB
Khalil Letherbury- WB
Kavon Trader- Delmar
Dejour Brown- Delmar
Shyheim Holden- Laurel
Derrell Holden- Laurel
Andrez Jones- Seaford
More deserving players have been admitted but it was not intentional. Milford leads the south by one game but has a show down with Woodbridge on Friday. Woodbridge is second and Seaford is third. Good luck in the second half of the season. Get those grades right. Education is everything![/QUOTE
RJ from seaford is clearly the best player in the south and has numbers to go against anyone in the state. He will not get state recognition though due to poor exposure and his teams average performance but he's dominating, and they don't even really run any offense for him which is sad. I have not seen a player from Delmar, laurel, or indian river that should be in any type top 10 or 15. woodbridge can go 2-3 deep on the top 10, lake can go 2 deep, Seaford can go 2-3 deep, and milford can go 2-4 deep on the top 10. It is what it is, everybody doesn't deserve recognition.

You guys

Great love to see fans views on there favorite team/player. February he we come

RJ from seaford is clearly the best player in the south and has numbers to go against anyone in the state. He will not get state recognition though due to poor exposure and his teams average performance but he's dominating, and they don't even really run any offense for him which is sad. I have not seen a player from Delmar, laurel, or indian river that should be in any type top 10 or 15. woodbridge can go 2-3 deep on the top 10, lake can go 2 deep, Seaford can go 2-3 deep, and milford can go 2-4 deep on the top 10. It is what it is, everybody doesn't deserve

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT