ADVERTISEMENT

Henlopen Title

Take Davis over Hyland.. You must be crazy.. Smh.. Not even a debate... Hyland has a lot of offers for a reason.. Don't underestimate his passing skills either.. Basically one player on team with him and that's Mccants.. Let's keep real now..
What actual offers does Hyland have?

Then that would make this entire thing about me. That defeats the entire discussion. The problem with you “know it alls” is that anytime a person comes against your nonsense, especially in concerns to a player-who happens to be my son in this case- you try to spin it like it was something I started. I did not start the conversation, but I certainly aim to bring it to an end when you say things with tainted and criticizing eyes as you have now just done. Go back to the beginning of this thread before you judge me bro.
@Roddav3557 all I want to say is your son is a good player who can do it all, but like I said earlier he does over dribble at times. I dont think anyone who has seen him play would say different. He is a respectful and humble young man. But With sports come criticism.

@Roddav3557 all I want to say is your son is a good player who can do it all, but like I said earlier he does over dribble at times. I dont think anyone who has seen him play would say different. He is a respectful and humble young man. But With sports come criticism.

And all I would say to you is check out the offense that is being called during times where he’s dribbling too much, and you will see why. But I can respect what you’re saying more than someone saying he’s “out of control most of the night.”

Daddy blaming the coach and his offense for his sons game.. Now I have seen it all .. well not really but LOL

If Dover doesn't win the ship it will be the coaches fault not the players according to Rod..he already setting that excuse up lol

Reactions: Jules1127
Daddy blaming the coach and his offense for his sons game.. Now I have seen it all .. well not really but LOL

If Dover doesn't win the ship it will be the coaches fault not the players according to Rod..he already setting that excuse up lol

You obviously must comprehend on a third grade level. I’m not blaming the offense chief. I have no complaints about the offense. That offense, along with the others, are winning ball games. They are 21-0, and yet some of you joes are still hating on these young guys. That’s all it is. Hating- hoping Dover lose. However, when you call for a certain offense that is designed simply to either bring out the defense or run the clock, you will see over dribbling more often than not.
I’m sorry if I OFFEND you fathers because I DEFEND my son. Excuse me.
All I’ve seen on this forum is a bunch of dudes that hate on fathers that support, defend, and set the record straight -off the court- concerning their kid. Again, the game is on 302 Sports. Go watch for yourself before jumping on some sick bandwagon. It’s amazing to me that Lake lost, but your comment is that Davis dribbles too much and is out of control because he’s running out the clock. Evaluate the tape please.
Why would a team only guard the smallest player on the court, full court, face guard him only, and have everyone on help defense when he touches the ball if he only dribbles too much and is always out of control???

lol Gotta love daddy rants and I mean that honestly.. its all good Go Sanford! Waterford is gonna have something for your over dribbling boy...trap steal dunk hehe For whats it worth Mommy rants are better just saying

Last edited:
lol Gotta love daddy rants and I mean that honestly.. its all good Go Sanford! Waterford is gonna have something for your over dribbling boy...trap steal dunk hehe For whats it worth Mommy rants are better just saying

Since you must like my boy. Question? Who is your boy so that I can watch him play and critique him? Does he play for Sanford? Does he play ball?

You sure have a lot of hope for Stan and a lot of hate for my son.

Since you must like my boy. Question? Who is your boy so that I can watch him play and critique him? Does he play for Sanford? Does he play ball?

Listen man .. I think you over reacted to my comment.. I like your son game a lot.. Never ounce I said he couldn't play.. Iam old school.. And iam not with Sanford either.. I was just stating what would happen to Dover if they play against Sanford if Spencer get in foul trouble.. You reading way too into my posts..

Reactions: Roddav3557
Well, I hope we see Sanford vs Dover in the finals so that we get the opportunity to see what you really know. If Sanford eats Dover alive, then you know basketball. If Dover hangs in there, close game all night, then I know a little something. How about that?
I said eat them alive in the paint not the game.. Please read my post.. I don't care about Sanford like that at all.. My opinion Dover can disrupt Sanford of the things they like to do... Dover should not trap Sanford full court. Davis can see over top smaller guards easily and Stan will use him to bring the ball up the court.. Dover should run 2-3 zone and force Sanford guards to shoot over the top.. Let Spencer be anchor on back in of zone to keep him out of foul trouble..

Reactions: Roddav3557

No hate.... just messing with you.. I dont even know who your boy is to hate anything..nor do I follow basketball enough to care who wins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT