ADVERTISEMENT

High School Shake Up

Delete your cookies and you'll always be able to read the articles.

Mox finally gets the talent to win a title. Cant beat them join them
Not sure about cant beat them join them but it makes sense for him to coach team since both of his kids go there already and he has been coaching football for Caravel for years.
Will be interesting to see what Caravel does this season , they have by far the toughest schedule of any team this year and could be one of the toughest they have ever faced !

CA with eight in-state and nine OOS games scheduled. They will have 3-4 legit pitchers, but more hitters will need to step up.

Hasn't beat caravel since 2012 hasn't been or won a state title at hodgson to my knowledge so I would call that cant beat them then join them. Does it no doubt make sense he went there, yes, but if caravel didn't have more talent then hodgson traditionally then I bet he would of stayed. He did great with the talent he had at hodgson so we will see what he does with a much deeper talent pool.

But will CA get the same talent coming year in and out without Paul and that coaching staff there? Also the warrior organization the Niggebrugge's run, i'm sure a lot of kids who played for those teams went on to play for caravel as well. I wouldnt be surprised if talent level decreases in the upcoming years.

Maybe maybe not but for the next couple years at least the talent is there. And I'm sure he will encourage a few players to come just as coach nick did

Reactions: TheRandomGuy
Mox finally gets the talent to win a title. Cant beat them join them
Mox had plenty of talent the last couple years, don't forget coaching plays a big role in what happens out there on that field as well so lets see what happens this season & how well he "does joining them". In retrospect, he left a very talented up coming season at Hodgson!

Reactions: TheRandomGuy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT