Feb 3, 2014
KENT COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION

WRESTLING CLINICS

Polytech High School (Wrestling Room)

Mondays, March 9 - March 30

Tuesdays April 13 - May 4

6:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Ages 12 to 18

Format: Each class will combine technique with live wrestling.

Emphasis will be placed on preparing for the upcoming wrestling season.

Head Clinician: Don Parsley (Hall of Fame wrestler at Lock Haven University, 25 years head coach at Milford High School, 2-team state championships,

8 individual state titles and Division II 2009 Coach of the Year).

Fee is $45

For more information, call the Parks and Recreation Office at 744-2495.

KCPR WRESTLING CLINICS REGISTRATION FORM (Activity Code - PHSWRC309)

Parent/Guardian Name _____________________________________________________________

Child's Name _____________________________________________ D/O/B ________________

Address __________________________________________________________________________

City _____________ State _____ Zip ________ Email ________________________________

Phone (Day) ________________________________ (Night) _______________________________

Mail or hand carry to: Kent County Parks and Recreation, 555 S. Bay Road, Dover, DE 19901

Register online at www.kentcountyrec.com

WAIVER FOR PARTICIPANT

I, HEREBY, FOR MYSELF, MY CHILD, MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS AND ADMINISTRATORS, WAIVE AND RELEASE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS AND CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES I OR MY CHILD MAY HAVE AGAINST KENT COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES SUFFERED BY MYSELF OR MY CHILD AT THE ACTIVITIES FOR WHICH I AM REQUESTING. PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST SIGN FOR ANY CHILD UNDER 18, ENTERING A PROGRAM.

SIGNED ______________________________________________________________________________ DATE ________________________________________________

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT