ADVERTISEMENT

My Early season top 15

Could u imagine that, both those kids on same team. I don't know however what the future is for Sanford basketball, Waterman not getting talent anymore & it's speculation Davis may be leaving state. Politics & money is big @ private schools so the pressure to play certain kids less talented or maintain a certain balance is huge. Basically if little Johnny not playing my 200,000 donation not coming, & there goes your financial aid for the brown kids(talent).
Lol.. I like how You put that but it is the truth...

Sallies at their best is better than St. Thomas Moore at their best, I watched that game & what I noticed was not only a lack of backcourt experience but them playing the wrong combination of guys & players not understanding their roles. I thought Darnell Vaughn came of the bench & made a major impact for sallies & should be a starter on that team over the less talented seniors. He in my opinion is the missing peace. The other issue is number 4 Terrotolla is a ball hog multiple times Ingraham in the post never even looked @ him to the point where Ingraham picked up 2 frustration fouls & was sent to the bench. Nowak is the other kid killing them with Terrotolla, both getting senior minutes but lack the skillsets of Vaughn or Jack Brown. Sallies coaches has to teach them kids to make post entry passes, Ingraham could of scored 50 if they learned that skill. They could have crushed penn by 40 if they knew how to use the big guy. I think Ingraham got like 5 touches that game & shot 9-10 from foul line where he got his points. The rule should be nobody shoots until he touches the rock unless u wide open & what's interesting is that kid is unselfish to a fault & passes the ball better than most gaurds, what a waste of talent, send that kid to Sanford, Delcastle, Penn they know how to use him.. William Penn will be good, a lot of changes for them, less talented this year but coaching is excellent .

Its only a few games into the season...past several years the starting line up for Sals has been very fluid. By game 5,6 the line up will be different, most likely.

Yo
Its only a few games into the season...past several years the starting line up for Sals has been very fluid. By game 5,6 the line up will be different, most likely.
You better hope so... I just cant figurę out wat helps Ingram by playing with Sallies.... Have no guards...

Yes I see your point but there is certain things that are what they are regardless, that is, Ingraham is the guy at Sallies like Donte was 2 years ago. Your go to guy is your go to guy, 5 touches for a powerful big in Delaware that's madness.
Yo

You better hope so... I just cant figurę out wat helps Ingram by playing with Sallies.... Have no guards...
Doesn't matter if they had 5 gaurds, number 4 trying to make up for all the years of not playing by shooting everytime he touches rock. That kid makes no one better. He shot William Penn back in the game, Kempski & ingraham saved them.

Yes I see your point but there is certain things that are what they are regardless, that is, Ingraham is the guy at Sallies like Donte was 2 years ago. Your go to guy is your go to guy, 5 touches for a powerful big in Delaware that's madness.

Doesn't matter if they had 5 gaurds, number 4 trying to make up for all the years of not playing by shooting everytime he touches rock. That kid makes no one better. He shot William Penn back in the game, Kempski & ingraham saved them.

No doubt that Ingram is the most dominant big in the state now. In regards to Sals and bigs. There was a particular POY big we all remember that was a huge part of the offense under Haley. Partly because the ball came to him and partly because he went to the ball. Ingram will get the ball, but its a bit early for the offense to focus soley on him...IMHO

No doubt that Ingram is the most dominant big in the state now. In regards to Sals and bigs. There was a particular POY big we all remember that was a huge part of the offense under Haley. Partly because the ball came to him and partly because he went to the ball. Ingram will get the ball, but its a bit early for the offense to focus soley on him...IMHO
I disagree. Cramer is a bully in the paint. Ingraham is too soft

Reactions: soccer07
I disagree. Cramer is a bully in the paint. Ingraham is too soft
Cramer is not a big & if they continue to play him like a big without teaching him how to shoot & handle the ball his college opportunities will be limited. A good evaluation of talent would be something like Pangos, Ingraham top 30, Cramer top 60, he's a good player but undersized for the inside. He's about 6'4 to 6'6 hopefully he grows more. I would like to see him move out on the parameter knock down shoots and take people of the dribble with his tremendous athletic ability. From watching Ingraham my conclusion is he's not soft he's to unselfish & he has to realize nobody is interested in his passing ability. Fortunately both kids are relatively young 15-16 range for 2019 so there is a lot of room for growth. They have trained Ingraham to move of the box & knock down from the outside in preparation for college & beyond. The D1 college coaches I talk to are lining up for Ingraham they never mention Cramer & that has to change. What good is satisfying the locals if college opportunities gets limited because of poor development.

Last edited:
Sanford will be OK this year even without as much loaded talent as year's past. I think that Stan will find a way to have them at the Bob competing and Davis is one of the best prospects to come through Delaware in a long time at this point in time in his young high school career.

I still like CR to make some noise & looking to see if they can come out of Cape with an upset. I was not at the game but Cape-Polytech game but I was surprised to see that they only got the win by 8...but a W is a W.

Cramer is not a big & if they continue to play him like a big without teaching him how to shoot & handle the ball his college opportunities will be limited. A good evaluation of talent would be something like Pangos, Ingraham top 30, Cramer top 60, he's a good player but undersized for the inside. He's about 6'4 to 6'6 hopefully he grows more. I would like to see him move out on the parameter knock down shoots and take people of the dribble with his tremendous athletic ability. From watching Ingraham my conclusion is he's not soft he's to unselfish & he has to realize nobody is interested in his passing ability. Fortunately both kids are relatively young 15-16 range for 2019 so there is a lot of room for growth. They have trained Ingraham to move of the box & knock down from the outside in preparation for college & beyond. The D1 college coaches I talk to are lining up for Ingraham they never mention Cramer & that has to change. What good is satisfying the locals if college opportunities gets limited because of poor development.
Then if neither of them are bigs then Delaware really has none other than Smyrnas 7 footers. Lisa needs to make due with what she has. Not having anyone over 6'6 is not her fault. Obviously he has the talent to start at the school that in my opinion is likely to win the state championship and he does a damn good job at center so I don't understand what you're trying to get at. And Cramer is likes to get the points. He passes the ball when he needs to but he's producing points. In my point of view he is much better than ingraham

"DEsportsgod, post: 95983, member: 5099"]Then if neither of them are bigs then Delaware really has none other than Smyrnas 7 footers. Lisa needs to make due with what she has. Not having anyone over 6'6 is not her fault. Obviously he has the talent to start at the school that in my opinion is likely to win the state championship and he does a damn good job at center so I don't understand what you're trying to get at. And Cramer is likes to get the points. He passes the ball when he needs to but he's producing points. In my point of view he is much better than ingraham[/QUOTE]
I don't care who's better, I don't care if any of these Delaware teams win a single game, all I care about is that as many kids as possible get free education opportunities from ball or whatever means. if u look under Ingraham's recruiting he's lined with D1 schools, I want Cramer to be the same. The college coaches who are experts at evaluating talent disagree with u & unless u offering college scholarships I have to agree with them. DEsportsgod I don't know if u a businessman but if more schools willing to offer scholarship for his services he must be a better player or better prospect to the people that matter and that is not me or u.

Last edited:
If I were a betting man Davis/ Ingraham/hyland/Cramer will leave,
if mount wins it all I believe Ali and Cramer will stay at mount and hyland will join to try and go back to back. If otherwise those 3 will go out of state. Along with ingraham and Davis. No point in wasting your talent

sgod, the point junkie is making is that in DE most coaches will annoint their tallest player/ best leaper a center for the peceived good of the team. 6'8" ish and below player needs to develop a shot and a handle, defend and play the perimeter if they want to play at the next level...

Sanford will be OK this year even without as much loaded talent as year's past. I think that Stan will find a way to have them at the Bob competing and Davis is one of the best prospects to come through Delaware in a long time at this point in time in his young high school career.

I still like CR to make some noise & looking to see if they can come out of Cape with an upset. I was not at the game but Cape-Polytech game but I was surprised to see that they only got the win by 8...but a W is a W.
Cape looked bad... Watch the game.. They was down 12 to 0 in the First... They have plenty of talent but coach Has no clue how to use them.. He Has 6feet 6.. Rickards Bringing the ball up every possesion.. He subing in nad out every minutę and half.. C.R will win easily..

Cape looked bad... Watch the game.. They was down 12 to 0 in the First... They have plenty of talent but coach Has no clue how to use them.. He Has 6feet 6.. Rickards Bringing the ball up every possesion.. He subing in nad out every minutę and half.. C.R will win easily..

Interesting...I thought that the freshman Cory Barnes would have been handling the point guard duties and bringing the ball up the court for Cape.

Interesting...I thought that the freshman Cory Barnes would have been handling the point guard duties and bringing the ball up the court for Cape.
Looks like things changed... Rickards had the ball in his hands 80% of the Time... If he played down low they would of won by 30.. But he stayed up top the whole game... To me just bad coaching ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT