ADVERTISEMENT

New coaches for 2019

His job inside the school was eliminated? Something still doesn’t add up..
Just because his district position was eliminated means he was relieved of his coaching position? This is a dark mark on Laurel school district if this is the reasoning.

Delnews story line.....Dovers 2020 vision saved them from coach burning hole through athletic program. Christiana vs Dover rivalry starting 2020?

Think Dante will do big things at Christiana. They need a stable and tough guy for that job. They should be able to compete in Flight B within a couple years. Be tough going from Dover with almost 2k kids to Christiana with lowering numbers but they could get on the radar. Good luck Coach and congrats!

Christiana had talent last year, things just went off the rails.

Flight B is going to be interesting because while nobody is a state title contender, the only awful team is Dickinson (imagine saying that 20-25 years ago).

For a second I was confused about Middleboro Road, which is weird considering I drive Maryland Ave every day, but opening a new stadium with a new coach is a bold strategy.

Christiana had talent last year, things just went off the rails.

Flight B is going to be interesting because while nobody is a state title contender, the only awful team is Dickinson (imagine saying that 20-25 years ago).

While I never think they will be what they were in the late 80s and early 90’s, Dickinson is starting to get more kids with some experience through their IB program. They get a few of the right kids out and they might be able to get something started there.

Reactions: ReturnOfTheGate
While I never think they will be what they were in the late 80s and early 90’s, Dickinson is starting to get more kids with some experience through their IB program. They get a few of the right kids out and they might be able to get something started there.

I hope that's the case. Dickinson was one of the proudest and most successful schools in the state for years, hopefully they can get a somewhat winning team back on the field.

What?? IB kids are like Wilmington Charter kids, and they are not going to Dickinson...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT