ADVERTISEMENT

Nichelle Potter or Aaliyah Davis??

WOW, that's a tough one. Two totally different players but both dominate. Both fill up the stat sheet though. Davis has got Potter with her overall scoring, however Davis dominates the ball more and takes way more shots. Potter works more within the team concept of the offense and doesn't take bad shots or shoots a whole lot. But you can't deny the fact that Davis goes after it and is unstoppable offensively. Both play good on the ball defense, neither get flustered when they miss shots, they both attack the basket & shoot jumpshots and both have high basketball IQ's. Great question! I don't think it can be answered this early in the season though. However, it is clear that they are playing at a higher level than any other Henlopen Conference player. Based on the gameplay so far, this next good group of players are all bunched up together behind (very distantly behind) Potter and Davis: Ashley Young (Milford), Briona Johnson (Smyrna), Deda Doughty (Cape), Carter (C.R), Blake (I.R), Williams (Seaford), Maddox (Woodbridge) and now Sheppard (Central) is closing in on Parker (Dover). Davis and Potter are having breakout years.

Agree with everything u just said... Dont think to many people knows how good Deda Doughty is though. I dont even think she knows how good she is, i think this will be her best season thus far!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT