ADVERTISEMENT

Open coaching jobs?

What would you consider good coaching jobs in this state, not too sure there are many coaches looking to coach in Delaware. What is the average pay?

What would you consider good coaching jobs in this state, not too sure there are many coaches looking to coach in Delaware. What is the average pay?
Fair question, I doubt any of them pay pretty much anything.

Figure a few kids that are young played college or teach at the schools might do it more for enjoyment. But it is a lot of work.

I don’t think most kids go to play lacrosse in college and major in education. Pay is probably $15.00 per hour when broken down throughout the season. Practices and games start before normal jobs get off, so someone has to be willing to take off of a job that probably pays $20+ per hour with benefits to do a job that pays $15 with no benefits.

I don’t think most kids go to play lacrosse in college and major in education. Pay is probably $15.00 per hour when broken down throughout the season. Practices and games start before normal jobs get off, so someone has to be willing to take off of a job that probably pays $20+ per hour with benefits to do a job that pays $15 with no benefits.
Agreed unless you have serious flexibility the best option is probably college kids that want some $ and miss playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT