ADVERTISEMENT

Opening Day

Think most today and tomorrow are postponed. Sallies I think did go tonight wanted to know how they did.

Caravel vs STG is tomororw AM and I think Appo vs Rising Sun has cancelled so they are in the afternoon tomorrow.

So now I heard Sala bear STA anyone know?

Saw St Marks yesterday and offense is much better then last year and D is hugely. Bear Ste’s 9-4.

I’m assuming since NCS beat Red Lion 11-0, there’s not much to report ?
Although Red Lion lost, Nicholas Morgan was a standout player of that game, still only the first game of the season, look out for Red Lion to make a state run this year

The

Salesianum website has the game against Saint Thomas as a win. Lax power has it as a 11-4 loss. Which is it? Was anyone there?

Although Red Lion lost, Nicholas Morgan was a standout player of that game, still only the first game of the season, look out for Red Lion to make a state run this year
lol ok Mom or Dad how can anyone be a standout player when they didn’t even score against a three year old D2 charter school

Last edited:
Not many games before Easter this year. Only a few teams have played more then one game.

Saw Milford won and are 3-0 and see Caravel beat Sanford - anyone at the game? What happened I didn’t expect that result.

I'd hazard a guess that the red lion player troll may not be that player or a friend and is actually just someone that has a grudge with that player. So let's not assume it's the player or anyone currently associate with the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT