ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion what's the toughest weight class DE States

1st takedown

Water boy
Jan 15, 2014
I'm going 106 the way I see it there is 5 guys that can win that weight class if they have a good Tourney. It's really a crazy weight class as you can see Rosser & Price are expected to wrestle Friday Night these two guys were ranked 1st and 2nd all year in this weight class

1) L. Astrada
2) A. Curuso
3) N. Natarcola
4) R Rosser
5) A. Price

126 has Creasy, Immediato, Mcdonough, Norquest, Sebastianeli, Muaka and Stratton who could all win.

285 has Dooley, Carter, Wynes, Cruz, Pierce. sommerville, galazeski, and Montgomery who could all win.

Also think 106 is deep with all of the henlopen guys and Estrada

@my
your right
was hoping weave posted his list..
still sticking with 182 and 153

If I had to pick some locks (get it??), I would go with 113 & 182. 138 &152 got me leaning but not 100%. I'll recuse myself from 160 :)

Reactions: concord87
Here you go @spartakos my top 3
Rosser
Caruso
Estrada
Hayes
Cawman
Hahn
Novarnik
Baum
Joyner
Immediato
Stratton
Creasey
Chilson
Archangelo
Fisher
Brooks
Lee
Bryant
Bennett
Dalious
Hurd
Lamey
Bautista
Kerr
Wilson
Dailey
Chambers
Hudson
Mayan
Sudler
Miller
VanVorst
Clayton
Wuest
Clavier
Morris
Medley
Hovington
Robeson
Montgomery
Wynes
Dooley

@Weave...If Lawson doesn't finish top 3 at 160, I'll come to the senior all star match in a crop top and ....never mind :p. Let's just say that I'm pretty confident that Cory Lawson will finish high on the podium.:)

@Sparty
...Either a crop top with low rider jeans (or yoga pants) and uggs or a singlet (the international low cut expose everything kind). We will have a poll to decide. The voting will be no more distasteful than what we'll have to choose from in November!

Reactions: anon_gkw8750gylwgb
@you..
I use to love yoga pants...
not no more!!!
you just ruined me....

@Weave...If Lawson doesn't finish top 3 at 160, I'll come to the senior all star match in a crop top and ....never mind :p. Let's just say that I'm pretty confident that Cory Lawson will finish high on the podium.:)
Thanks for reminding me about my speedo bet with allheart28. Lawson will place and Handlin also has an outside shot having had close matches with many of the top guys. Cant wait tol Friday. Youjustme I wont be needing my speedo unless Ai places 5 of their 7 quaifiers so you can use thatif you need it:eek:

I have lost faith. AI's 220Lbs did not make weight at conferences and their 120 lbs is injusred and can not go. It looks as if now that only HWT and 145lbs will place for AI

I have lost faith. AI's 220Lbs did not make weight at conferences and their 120 lbs is injusred and can not go. It looks as if now that only HWT and 145lbs will place for AI
Sucks that the kid is hurt. Missed weight for conferences???? What the hell. I also see 145 and 285 each having a chance.

I think the deepest weight classes are 106, 120, 126, and 182. I also agree that 126 is probably the most difficult.

I was kinda hoping @myrealname would lose his bet about AI state placers...not so we could see him in a speedo but so I falk
@AllHeart28 120 is out? They haven't changed the bracket yet.
At 113 independent 4 is out and independent 5 is in the bracket at same spot. We got an email I believe about 120 but bracket isn't changed.

I was kinda hoping @myrealname would lose his bet about AI state placers...not so we could see him in a speedo but so I falk

At 113 independent 4 is out and independent 5 is in the bracket at same spot. We got an email I believe about 120 but bracket isn't changed.
Falk???? Im not down sorry:eek::p:D

I didn't forget my bet. just forgot to check blue hen results. never doubted that id win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT