ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff berths

Division 1 Tatnall and polytech district champs
Division 3 Sallies and Sussex Central district Champs
Division 2 no district Champs yet but caravel is in for sure and more then likely Howard, Woodbridge Friends Red Lion. If archmere beats friends next week they will be district Champs and will automatically be in. According to Sean Green DMA is the currently the 8th seed with Delmar and Milford right and Tower Hill slightly behind them. The all district Champs and the last couple spots will come down to next week's game. Caravel/Red Lion, Woodbridge/Delmar winner is district Champs. If friends beats Archmere then it goes into tiebreakers

For D3 CR William Penn and St. George's is out and the last spot will come down to St Marks and Smyrna. The only way I think St. Marks could jump Smyrna is Smyrna would have to lose this week and St marks would have to beat Sallies

From what I understand they are in at either the 5th or 6th seed, as long as they beat Tech. Their seeding really depends on I believe the Delmar/Woodbridge game next week…. 2A is a blast so many parts where pretty much 3A and 1A already are set.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT