ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Current Standings

i give up im sorry for supporting tower hill. trash team
@ballxpert12, Nah stick to your guns...LoL. Losses to Tatnall & Friends during the last week of the season doesn’t look good at all. Dickinson is officially a fraud too....losses to St. Andrew’s, Tatnall & Archmere to end the season losing 4 out of 5.

At this point we should just let Sanford/Dover play best 2 out of 3 at the Bob. Or give them both byes to the semis & let the other teams play it out for the Final 4. I still like William Penn & Sallies as my next 2 teams though but they gotta earn their spots...LoL

@ballxpert12, Nah stick to your guns...LoL. Losses to Tatnall & Friends during the last week of the season doesn’t look good at all. Dickinson is officially a fraud too....losses to St. Andrew’s, Tatnall & Archmere to end the season losing 4 out of 5.

At this point we should just let Sanford/Dover play best 2 out of 3 at the Bob. Or give them both byes to the semis & let the other teams play it out for the Final 4. I still like William Penn & Sallies as my next 2 teams though but they gotta earn their spots...LoL
hey at least donoven mack can hoop, rest garbage

And that leaves Woodbridge short of a .701 win percentage, so now what happens to Laurel/Lake/Seaford's tourney position?

(Also, St. Georges had a ton of young kids, so maybe they're on their way back to near the top in 20-21.)

Reactions: DDBasketballCoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT