ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: The People's Choice ( Henlopen North)

Soldier316

Good all around Player
Oct 1, 2010
With the season less than 30 days. Who will win the Henny North. Last season CR took the crown. any comments are welcome. Let's go.
This post was edited on 11/10 1:38 PM by Soldier316

Last season CR won the Henlopen North & beat Cape twice.

6 hours 81 views and 4 votes. Come on people!!!!! Vote even if you don't care who wins

Soldier I couldn't decide...I like Polytech a lot but not sure about their guard play & I'm real high on Dover this year as a whole & think they have the young talent to be a factor for years to come.

J12 can't decide... your Dover for life, but the reality is The Capitol school team is young. And for one reason or another our most talented kids don't see the floor. AP DC the lists goes on and on. Why is that?

24/7 Poly is good on paper every year and falls short same ole same ole great bigs but umm.... They was picked to win last year. What makes you think this season will be different. Still the same players?

Can CR do better this year 17-3 last season with who? Was it the coaching?

Dont sleep on Sussex Tech they got some players down there. They def got two all conference kids.

More experience at Poly now, same players yes but more experience and they went through being underachievers. Should be very hungry now, with chip on shoulders.

Soldier D-high will more than likely start 5 juniors....The talented kids you're referring to AP? AP doesn't like to come to school and chooses not to attend on a regular basis. Such a shame....what a talent.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT