ADVERTISEMENT

Post Second Round Updates and Final Scores Here

8yaz also the Howard game they've been in that situation so many times they keep finding a way to win

Sanford up 23-15 with about 2 minutes left in the first half.

Edit: now 23-17 at the half.
This post was edited on 3/8 2:26 PM by pksundevil

Sanford 28-26 end of 3q. Tight game. Ayala and other Sanford shooters not hitting from the outside at all today.

St Marks takes a 32-30 lead before Ayala answers. 2:55 to go.

Edit: Sanford goes back in front 34-32. 2:01 to go.
This post was edited on 3/8 3:05 PM by pksundevil

Sanford gets a steal with 3.5 seconds left... Shooting 1-and-1 with Love at the line.

And... Misses the FT, Spartan ball after a timeout with 2.5 seconds left.
This post was edited on 3/8 3:11 PM by pksundevil

That mount Vs Sussex tech game was full of terrible calls by officials on both sides I'm not suprised they missed 6 players on the court it's just like any other missed call ballgame

Originally posted by pksundevil:
Sanford holds on for the win with a steal on the inbound. 34-32 final.
I think I can speak for most basketball fans, glad to see St Marks eliminated. Most fans don't enjoy watching that style of play.

Wow downstate talent wise is just as good as upstate but the coaching separates the two we have to get better coaches or we will never win another title. That's two games in a row we've had the lead late in games and lose

We have some great matchups for the Qs. Stinks not being at the Bob.

#1 Concord vs #8 Poly
#4 Sanford vs #5 St E's
#2 Mount vs. #10 Smyrna
#3 Appo vs #6 Sallies

Dog I think you're right about the talent. I saw Poly, Smyrna, Dover and SussTech each att least twice and they are just as good as teams in NCC. Tough loss for Tech given it looks like Mount may have had 6 on the floor at end of regulation. Dover played a great game and just came up short.
Still have Smyrna and Poly alive. I think Poly is the team to beat.

"I think I can speak for most basketball fans, glad to see St Marks eliminated. Most fans don't enjoy watching that style of play."

Yeah, who wants to watch a game that featured great defense, great preparation, few turnovers, big shots, clutch plays and an electric atmosphere in the gym? What a bore.

Poly did impress today Smyrna suprised me but they play hard so they have a chance to beat anyone they should beat mt p

Doghead22 I thought Dover had it but Allen couldn't finish the job. Dover will be tough next year. My Warriors prevailed today so the Sanford/St. E's match up should be good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT