ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Work Thoughts

Jun 2, 2019
Just got off work. Laying in my bed. Smiling. These Delaware Lacrosse teams keeping up with top 20 teams brings joy to me. My kid goes to Tatnall but we are all a a family in Delaware. Cape should have beat Episcopal, competed with Gilman, and Salesianum comes within 1 of the 1st ranked team in the country. I am loving life. We are growing this sport at an amazing rate. Can’t wait for this Cape Salesianum game. My kid is transferring to Salesianum with eligibility. He’s a top 3 player in the state behind Wong and whoever you want to put at 2. Love tatnall, go Sals! Go Delaware!

April 6th US Lacrosse Magazine again gives Salesianum National Top 25 consideration.

Just got off work. Laying in my bed. Smiling. These Delaware Lacrosse teams keeping up with top 20 teams brings joy to me. My kid goes to Tatnall but we are all a a family in Delaware. Cape should have beat Episcopal, competed with Gilman, and Salesianum comes within 1 of the 1st ranked team in the country. I am loving life. We are growing this sport at an amazing rate. Can’t wait for this Cape Salesianum game. My kid is transferring to Salesianum with eligibility. He’s a top 3 player in the state behind Wong and whoever you want to put at 2. Love tatnall, go Sals! Go Dela
Just got off work. Laying in my bed. Smiling. These Delaware Lacrosse teams keeping up with top 20 teams brings joy to me. My kid goes to Tatnall but we are all a a family in Delaware. Cape should have beat Episcopal, competed with Gilman, and Salesianum comes within 1 of the 1st ranked team in the country. I am loving life. We are growing this sport at an amazing rate. Can’t wait for this Cape Salesianum game. My kid is transferring to Salesianum with eligibility. He’s a top 3 player in the state behind Wong and whoever you want to put at 2. Love tatnall, go Sals! Go Delaware!
Ur kid ain’t top 3

I liked loves Tatnall but my kid is transferring to Sallies. Only issue I’d have with Tatnall is they have had such a turnover of coaches the last 6 years. 3 coaches in 6 years? What’s up with that

i'm happy for you upstatelaxstar. wherever you are. diaa lacrosse a family for sure. saving a seat for you when the 19th comes around. right at the fifty, three rows up. bring the popcorn

Reactions: dellylax
I question the legitamacy of this, but you love to see Delaware lacrosse on top regardless. Whether upstatelaxstar jr. is 3rd in the state or not, he is 3rd in our hearts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT