ADVERTISEMENT

POY

I think it will be kyson, myles, or Money but all will depend on where they take their teams. Hyland, Davis, Ingraham would be possibilities out of the younger group. Those younger guys are strong contenders because at any time any one of them can put up big numbers & push their teams deep into the playoffs.

Reactions: Patcomic
I think it will be kyson, myles, or Money but all will depend on where they take their teams. Hyland, Davis, Ingraham would be possibilities out of the younger group. Those younger guys are strong contenders because at any time any one of them can put up big numbers & push their teams deep into the playoffs.
2 way race Całe and Inge....my vote right now would be Inge.. He putting in work and played better teams so far in early season...

2 way race Całe and Inge....my vote right now would be Inge.. He putting in work and played better teams so far in early season...
I agree. He is really carrying the team and putting up huge numbers. I know it was one game but Cale missing 11 free throws is not POY material especially out of someone who is ranked in the top 75 in the country

I agree. He is really carrying the team and putting up huge numbers. I know it was one game but Cale missing 11 free throws is not POY material especially out of someone who is ranked in the top 75 in the country
Inge scored 29 and Całe 25 head to head but Cale team won the gamę.. AI couldnt stop Cale but Appo had no answer for Inge period....

Like it was stated earlier it really all depends on how these two teams end their season. Last two state champ winners won POY but it wasn't a secret that they were without a doubt the best players in the state. They just happened to win the chip

If none of these guys carry their teams deep in the playoff they could be averaging 30 a game, not getting it unless u cale, ppg alone is not the only factor.
Yea thats true .. But Inge got the best of Money too.. Inge 29 and Money 25.. He played 2 of the best players in the state and my opionion got the better of both... So to me right now he is the favorite right now... Its still early though... If he gets his team to the Bob at least... He will win it...

Yea thats true .. But Inge got the best of Money too.. Inge 29 and Money 25.. He played 2 of the best players in the state and my opionion got the better of both... So to me right now he is the favorite right now... Its still early though... If he gets his team to the Bob at least... He will win it...
Inge don't have the politics behind him his team would have to finish with winning record & push at lease to final eight for him even to be considered, I don't see any of those 2 scenarios happening.

Inge don't have the politics behind him his team would have to finish with winning record & push at lease to final eight for him even to be considered, I don't see any of those 2 scenarios happening.
yea you right... Politics forgot about that... Gotta respect his game though... Flat out score the ball and no one can stop him ....

Cramer from Mount Pleasant get any consideration?
Very talented kid, one i am a little bias towards, a lot of athleticism & potential. The only downside is they play him as a big only which I think will limit his offensive game. I have watched him this year, the kid can get up & excite the crowd but I would lIke to see him develope a jump shoot from all ranges & improve his ball handling. If he grows another 3-4 inches in the future that would be great too. He develops those skillsets I mentioned & he is high major D1 forget POY.

Cramer from Mount Pleasant get any consideration?
yea he good. But playing wrong position... If he dont grow 3-4 more inches.. He will be in trouble in college because he cant Play down low like that.. He is more of a wing but he cant shoot... Thats why i like wat Stan is doing with Davis .. Keeping him outside and not having play inside is a big man because he 6"5... Right coaching Cramer would be dangerous..

Last edited:
Th
I would work the hell out this kid with ball handling & shooting drills in practice & in these blowout games move him to the point gaurd position & also encourage him to shoot that rock to prepare him for the future.
She not going to do that.. Her eyes is on the prize at the end....thats why Its going be hard on him at next level...

Th
She not going to do that.. Her eyes is on the prize at the end....thats why Its going be hard on him at next level...
Team concept rather than "me" concept, and its viewed as a fault? These high school coaches only get them 3 months a year and have to meld many different personalities, styles, and agendas. Taking into account grades, attendance, parents, uncles, and did I mention parents yet?
Give it a try and report back.

Reactions: jvm3
If he had wing ability, he'd be on the wing, watch him play, he DOESN'T have that ability, hopefully it comes but right now he can not

Fahmir Ali will be in consideration for this as well, Mount is a well oiled machine and he's the conductor

Team concept rather than "me" concept, and its viewed as a fault? These high school coaches only get them 3 months a year and have to meld many different personalities, styles, and agendas. Taking into account grades, attendance, parents, uncles, and did I mention parents yet?
m
Man Stan from San fo
Give it a try and report back.is
Wat is you talking about?? All that is part of coaching... 3 months.... Lol... Thats her Job... She is not making him better and develop his skills... Dont Care about all the other stuff because thats wat she signed up for.... Stan do it every year... Like Mikey... Helping his players to reach next level and still team Concept..

Last edited:
Wat iz talkn bout.....

Dont Care about all the other stuff because thats wat she signed up for....

And that my friends is the biggest problem facing many of these "Student/Athletes". The "other stuff" is what allows some to move on and most to end up as "hood heros". I hope she and others continues to try and develop quality young men.

Reactions: Lazertron
Wat iz talkn bout.....

Dont Care about all the other stuff because thats wat she signed up for....

And that my friends is the biggest problem facing many of these "Student/Athletes". The "other stuff" is what allows some to move on and most to end up as "hood heros". I hope she and others continues to try and develop quality young men.
I see U know nothing about basketball.. Smh.. Hood heros.. You taking this somwhere i dont want to comment on.... Smh

I see U know nothing about basketball.. Smh.. Hood heros.. You taking this somwhere i dont want to comment on.... Like to meet you face to face.. And łask you really mean by Hood heros.. You sound like Phil Jackson on King James posse...Smh

I was not happy with Jordan money.. the game I watched him was vs AI and gave up on his team. to be in your last year, there is no sense of urgency to win a chip or lead his team. not sure if he is signed or not. but I would thought he would be putting up a better output. minus the injured player that they are missing . I seen them winning it this year. or at least being in the chip with mount pleasant.

I was not happy with Jordan money.. the game I watched him was vs AI and gave up on his team. to be in your last year, there is no sense of urgency to win a chip or lead his team. not sure if he is signed or not. but I would thought he would be putting up a better output. minus the injured player that they are missing . I seen them winning it this year. or at least being in the chip with mount pleasant.
They cant touch St. Moore period.

What a scrooge. We're just having a fun dialogue here.

not at all its way too premature to have a serious convo about that lol some kid from Newark could've had 25ppg against teams that should be jv teams and he could be a favorite lol give them 8 or 10 games at least lol

I agree let this play out on the court. We need to see how they play against the better teams and how they play once playoffs start. Someone who can look like an all-star but when they go against like talent and the added pressure of the playoffs let's see who performs.

Reactions: basketball24/7

Jordan Money has his team 4-1. Doing what he needs to do, show the new coaching staff then he can play within the team. Last game against Hodgson, had 4 points at the half. Took over the second half and finished with 21points, 9 rebounds and 4 blocked shots.

O'Koye Parker from Caravel deposited 46 the other night. I know it was B'Wine....but when you score 46 you get my attention. Saw him last year. He can play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT