3. Sallies
4. Middletown
5. Sussex Tech
6. Smyrna
7. St. Marks
8. Conrad
9. Dover
10. DMA

Seriously? If Peluse ends up not pitching Middletown shouldn't be on anyone's top ten. If he does they may fit in the 8-9-10 spot. Having them 4th is CRAZY. Dover doesn't even return more then 4 starters. They will have problems with little depth they have.

Peluse is not going to pitch. Also St. Marks may be the best team. There 1-2 of Sullivan and Reich are both UD commits and very strong. The new coach at Middletown must be feeling the pressure because there are some high expectations for that squad this year. I expect improvement but I agree they are an 8-9-10 at best.

Peluse is not going to pitch. Also St. Marks may be the best team. There 1-2 of Sullivan and Reich are both UD commits and very strong. The new coach at Middletown must be feeling the pressure because there are some high expectations for that squad this year. I expect improvement but I agree they are an 8-9-10 at best.

UD Commits so they have to be strong? Not so sure.

Seriously? If Peluse ends up not pitching Middletown shouldn't be on anyone's top ten. If he does they may fit in the 8-9-10 spot. Having them 4th is CRAZY. Dover doesn't even return more then 4 starters. They will have problems with little depth they have.

If Peluse doesn't pitch middletown will still do well.

Not sure about that. With their schedule as hard as it is, they will need pitching. I know they bring back Moran and Tomlin but even with them that won't win them all. Still a young team from last year. Now with the new coach, it'll be a tough first year for him.

My opinion.... Appo, Caravel & St Marks are top three hands down. You could argue any order you want. I think Sallies, St Georges and Tech are the solid 4-6. After that its a huge toss up.

And honestly, i'm not sold on Mtown. Even with Peluse pitching i would have them somewhere between 7-10. But without, i would say they are just outside the top ten clumped with a bunch of teams that SHOULD make the playoffs and be in the 12-16 seed area. I don't mean to bash Mtown, i just didn't see a lot from them last year that would make me think they would improve drastically from a team just outside the playoff bubble. They only beat one playoff team in 2015, DMA and lost big to Newark twice. Now they lost McCallister, one of their best players. Then if you look at their early schedule, DMA, @Tech, @Hodg, Cape....thats a tough start with a new coach and no ace. And for the record, i hope the reports are wrong and the kid pitches. Sad to see that talent not getting used.

My opinion.... Appo, Caravel & St Marks are top three hands down. You could argue any order you want. I think Sallies, St Georges and Tech are the solid 4-6. After that its a huge toss up.

And honestly, i'm not sold on Mtown. Even with Peluse pitching i would have them somewhere between 7-10. But without, i would say they are just outside the top ten clumped with a bunch of teams that SHOULD make the playoffs and be in the 12-16 seed area. I don't mean to bash Mtown, i just didn't see a lot from them last year that would make me think they would improve drastically from a team just outside the playoff bubble. They only beat one playoff team in 2015, DMA and lost big to Newark twice. Now they lost McCallister, one of their best players. Then if you look at their early schedule, DMA, @Tech, @Hodg, Cape....thats a tough start with a new coach and no ace. And for the record, i hope the reports are wrong and the kid pitches. Sad to see that talent not getting used.
Cole Dunn has stepped up into the ace of the staff role with wins over Smyrna and Appo. Just imagine if Peluse could pitch....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT