ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterfinals matchups

Chill44

Good all around Player
Jul 15, 2012
When is the last time all the top seeds are still in it...... seeds 1-8......

#1 Middletown vs #8 Sanford
#4Tower Hill vs #5 Sallies
#2 Seaford vs #7 William Penn
#3 Howard vs #6 Appo

thoughts?

Seaford vs Howard
Middletown vs Sallies
At Bob..

Seaford vs Sallies for title.. book it..
I like it, I don't know if Middletown will let sallies beat them twice but sallies is tuff! If Seaford beats WP I think they will be in the finals. Everyone wants to see Seaford vs Middletown rematch but Sallies is in the way lol

Any number of teams can win it, but gonna come down to who playing the best and not turning ball over. Sallies and Seaford both have redemption in mind because last year the both got stunned to say the least at the BOB!!!

Any number of teams can win it, but gonna come down to who playing the best and not turning ball over. Sallies and Seaford both have redemption in mind because last year the both got stunned to say the least at the BOB!!!
100% and right now Seaford is playing the best they've been playing all year! I haven't really seen WP or Howard this year but if Seaford continues this type of play they will fly right to the finals.....That top half of the bracket is spicy ! I think both games will be close.

Reactions: 84rider
I like it, I don't know if Middletown will let sallies beat them twice but sallies is tuff! If Seaford beats WP I think they will be in the finals. Everyone wants to see Seaford vs Middletown rematch but Sallies is in the way lol
Sallies right in way 💯.. lol.. To be honest .. Sallies is better.. Middletown has to have patience in half court sets. If not .. they will get blown out again.. ..

Seaford going have to be on there A game against William Penn today.. Penn knocked Sallies .. Not going be easy for Seaford at all.. Being Seaford is home and crowd.. They should squeeze by with win by 3 to 5 piont win.. Going be real close though..

That’s how it goes in sports, but great season for Seaford. The high school landscape in Delaware is better with Seaford in the mix! Like old times
It is better with them and others in the mix. Kudos to WP today. With Seaford's fast start Penn could have folded, but they hung tough and came back. Great coaching job by Lumpkin. Seaford needs to seriously upgrade it's schedule and play some tough regular season games. It looked like they didn't know what to do in the 4th quarter in a tight game. They will be back next year, but they need to develop more of all the aspects of the game. Unfortunately for them today they had a very poor shooting day after the first quarter and Penn got hotter as the game went on. Good luck to the Colonials!

Reactions: InsideKnowledge
Agreed as far as their schedule, also as a coach you have to prepare fore games were your not able to play to your strengths! Adjustments are key in tight games.

Reactions: 84rider and APboy
Sallies right in way 💯.. lol.. To be honest .. Sallies is better.. Middletown has to have patience in half court sets. If not .. they will get blown out again.. ..
The fist match up, nothing was dropping for Middletown and everything was dropping for Sallies. Sorta like last year when Sallies played TH in the ref season and won, then got blown out on the finals. If Middletown plays it's A game, they should win the game.

Penn is a scrappy bunch, they are just inconsistent sometimes, will play a great game against sallies, then an absolute stinker against Delcastle. Wouldn’t bet against anyone who is left!

Reactions: InsideKnowledge
Agreed as far as their schedule, also as a coach you have to prepare fore games were your not able to play to your strengths! Adjustments are key in tight games.
Bingo.. Coach from Seaford acted like he had no clue what to do in second half.. Lumpkin basically out coached Seaford coach.. I like Seaford but if it comes down to coaching for Seaford.. They in big trouble..smh . TRIANGLE and 2 defense would of slowed Penn 2 guards down but Seaford might doesn't know what that means..lol

Reactions: APboy
Bingo.. Coach from Seaford acted like he had no clue what to do in second half.. Lumpkin basically out coached Seaford coach.. I like Seaford but if it comes down to coaching for Seaford.. They in big trouble..smh . TRIANGLE and 2 defense would of slowed Penn 2 guards down but Seaford might doesn't know what that means..lol
Lumpkin played for the late Skip Prosser at Xavier for 4 years. He had to learn a few things from one of the all timers.

Reactions: 84rider
Lumpkin played for the late Skip Prosser at Xavier for 4 years. He had to learn a few things from one of the all timers.
Yes he did.. Lumpkin also played with Lenny Brown there too and at Penn.. Penn was the first and only team from Delaware that won Slam Dunk to Beach at Cape when they had brackets and won trophies.. Lenny Brown and Lumpkin led the way.. They won main bracket..

Yes he did.. Lumpkin also played with Lenny Brown there too and at Penn.. Penn was the first and only team from Delaware that won Slam Dunk to Beach at Cape when they had brackets and won trophies.. Lenny Brown and Lumpkin led the way.. They won main bracket..
That was the team that lost to STM in perhaps the greatest State final

This moment begs this video

I was sitting behind the basket (where the shot was made) like 15 rows up. The most dramatic ending I have ever seen…

Reactions: FCABucks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT