ADVERTISEMENT

Salesianum going National?

delawarenole

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 29, 2002
was talking to a pretty connected coach this AM and he said Sallies is out.

Going to just play a National schedule. Nothing really to gain by playing DE teams and probably better for lacrosse in the state if tournament is more competitive.

Honestly have to agree it probably makes sense.

Anyone else hear this?

Not true. Cape, St Marks, CR already on the schedule for 2019. They already play a "National" schedule but also get to play for state title. Best of both worlds

In the last 3 years, Salesianum has lost to Malvern Prep by 10, 5, and 2 goals. Is this the year they finally get over the hump?

Is there a certain number of in state games they have to play to play in the states?

They always have those same 3.

It is odd they haven't posted their schedule yet though o_O The 3 games on there were there last year. Back end of 2 year contracts

Last edited:
Added Appo this year too so total of 4. As a fan of the game I love their schedule - #3, #7, #9, #21 or some thing like that plus a bunch of other good OOS teams. Thats awesome.
I agree. I hate that they have some of the best teams early. These teams get to play year round and Delaware teams can't play together until March 1 and it has been below freezing and usually snowing for all of their practices.

I agree. I hate that they have some of the best teams early. These teams get to play year round and Delaware teams can't play together until March 1 and it has been below freezing and usually snowing for all of their practices.

Agreed Appo is opening with St Marys a top 25 team and its their 4th or 5th game while it is Appo's first. Thats not good. For Sallies I would have liked to have seen Chaminade and Garden City later in the season too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT