ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford vs Caravel

Oct 19, 2018
Wow!! An impressive win put together by the warriors. It’s gonna be very hard for any team to match up with them every player came to play last night.

Here we go again for the 3rd or 4th year @Winner321 Every year you tell us how great Sanford is and that they are going to win the chip. Hasn’t happened yet and I doubt they’ll win it this year. Always an excuse. Lets just give Sanford the trophy and not even play the tournament games. I’m sure St. E’s, Conrad, and Caravel will have something to say. And Ursuline who they beat by 18 but struggled with for 3 quarters before pulling away.

Here we go again for the 3rd or 4th year @Winner321 Every year you tell us how great Sanford is and that they are going to win the chip. Hasn’t happened yet and I doubt they’ll win it this year. Always an excuse. Lets just give Sanford the trophy and not even play the tournament games. I’m sure St. E’s, Conrad, and Caravel will have something to say. And Ursuline who they beat by 18 but struggled with for 3 quarters before pulling away.
You sound like a Conrad/st es/caravel/Ursuline hater, or maybe you’re a ref. They beat the number 4 team in the state who all of the teams you listed above struggled with ALL game by 22 pts and that’s what you have to say? We will see who has the last laugh hopefully you will have something positive to say then.

Hey are you still a sanford non believer? Or what?

Wow...take back to 70’s if you will...lol. 2019 Boys & Girls State Champions!!! Don’t try to minimize the hard work each and everyone of these kids have put in. Nothing was given, it was EARNED!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT