ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday playoff scores

Next year with district 2 going to 8 teams should eliminate some of these blowout games.

Tower hill committed at least 4 turnovers and obviously Concord just doesn't belong in the playoffs.

Sallies was down 34-0 with 5minutes left and still running the ball. Guess they are satisfied with avoiding a running clock

Sallies was down 34-0 with 5minutes left and still running the ball. Guess they are satisfied with avoiding a running clock

They've thrown at least 4 picks and have looked horrible doing it. Wave the white flag time for sure.

To the Sals credit, they have a decent group of young players. The freshman QB hit a wall which is to be expected and gis future is bright. But the OC , should take the heat, what adjustments did he make the last month of the season? Since the first meeting against Middletown, they have been on a tight spiral down, to be honest they struggled against Cental, as well as it took a Fg to beat St. George’s, so all the hype around them came from one game against Middletown.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
The Sals offense makes me want to puke but then again so do half the offenses in this state.

They should have a good team next year but they need to change a lot of things on offense.

As far as last night I give Middletown a lot of credit. They played very well. One thing is for sure if there is a team that isn't scared of Smyrna it's Middletown. Should be a great game next week.

Weather can be a great equalizer in the playoffs in Delaware. It's when things like heart and determination start to show up. When it gets to 35 and below it starts to seperate the men from the boys.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
To the Sals credit, they have a decent group of young players. The freshman QB hit a wall which is to be expected and gis future is bright. But the OC , should take the heat, what adjustments did he make the last month of the season? Since the first meeting against Middletown, they have been on a tight spiral down, to be honest they struggled against Cental, as well as it took a Fg to beat St. George’s, so all the hype around them came from one game against Middletown.
A good post. The Sals QB is only 15 and the major area he needs to improve on is arm strength. He puts too much air under his throws. Completes a lot of passes but not for a lot of yardage. The offensive line is not good at all in run blocking. They will miss Nate Ray.

A good post. The Sals QB is only 15 and the major area he needs to improve on is arm strength. He puts too much air under his throws. Completes a lot of passes but not for a lot of yardage. The offensive line is not good at all in run blocking. They will miss Nate Ray.

I gotta say this……Nate Ray is a DAWG. you can easily build a top defense around him. Him and Nate Chandler from Smyrna are probably the two best edge rushers I’ve ever seen in person. Thank god they both aren’t on the same team lol

I gotta say this……Nate Ray is a DAWG. you can easily build a top defense around him. Him and Nate Chandler from Smyrna are probably the two best edge rushers I’ve ever seen in person. Thank god they both aren’t on the same team lol
Nate is really good! The other end they have I think broke the school record for sacks already as a junior. He’s a small guy too

Looks like Bummy overrated the Sals after their MDT & Dover wins.
They got themselves into this spot with their El Foldo last week against Appo.

As Bill Parsells used to say “you are who your record says you are.”

Good night, Irene, The Blue Hens & the Sals.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT