ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday playoff scores

Weather can be a great equalizer in the playoffs in Delaware. It's when things like heart and determination start to show up. When it gets to 35 and below it starts to seperate the men from the boys.
Good point. Collins' opening kickoff died before it reached the end zone, giving Kracyla the chance he needed. Obviously, they aren't kicking right at Kracyla if they believe he will have a chance to return. If the weather was a bit warmer, that kick goes through the end zone no problem.

Sallies got outplayed & out coached
, period !! The weather didn’t have a thing to do with the outcome

@DoltWrite never said it did. He just gave an example where weather can equalize an advantage a team has. Kickoffs in the endzone and not having to defend kickoff returns is certainly an advantage in HS ball. I think that's all he was saying and wasn't blaming that or the weather that for the loss.

@DoltWrite never said it did. He just gave an example where weather can equalize an advantage a team has. Kickoffs in the endzone and not having to defend kickoff returns is certainly an advantage in HS ball. I think that's all he was saying and wasn't blaming that or the weather that for the loss.
Not that it would have changed the outcome but I think that was the first K.O. return they allowed all year.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
As a Sals fan, I make no excuses. They blew it the week before against Appo and didn't recover. Adding to that, if you go back to their record as a member of the old Henny North configuration they are tied for 3rd and 4th. Also, they beat beat St G by a field goal in the last minute and were shellacked by Middletown when it counted.

I am glad the season is over. I can now focus on the Eagles, ND and the winding down of Nolan Henderson's career at UD. Does he have any magic left?

As a Sals fan, I make no excuses. They blew it the week before against Appo and didn't recover. Adding to that, if you go back to their record as a member of the old Henny North configuration they are tied for 3rd and 4th. Also, they beat beat St G by a field goal in the last minute and were shellacked by Middletown when it counted.

I am glad the season is over. I can now focus on the Eagles, ND and the winding down of Nolan Henderson's career at UD. Does he have any magic left?

Speaking of UD QB, who is QB Next for them? Or is QBN probably not on campus yet?

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Sallies got outplayed & out coached
, period !! The weather didn’t have a thing to do with the outcome
Oh, they got their ass kicked real good. They would have lost if Kracyla was checking out some blonde in the stands and had the ball hit off his face guard.

Reactions: 31341
Bib… I have to believe that Coach Carty tries like hell to get a transfer down from a big time program. Somebody with a couple years of eligibility left.

dove is more on top of the Blue Hen stuff… he might have an informed opinion.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Bib… I have to believe that Coach Carty tries like hell to get a transfer down from a big time program. Somebody with a couple years of eligibility left.

dove is more on top of the Blue Hen stuff… he might have an informed opinion.
Bummy they have a real problem on the offensive line. They bought in a lot of big people who frankly aren't strong enough or fast enough. Saturday's game showed that up big time. Two years ago you could get nice replacements from the FBS ranks. Not anymore. Those players opt for other FBS programs via the portal.

Bummy they have a real problem on the offensive line. They bought in a lot of big people who frankly aren't strong enough or fast enough. Saturday's game showed that up big time. Two years ago you could get nice replacements from the FBS ranks. Not anymore. Those players opt for other FBS programs via the portal.

Delaware has struggled on the offensive line for years. Until that gets changed I can’t see them being a strong championship contender in the likes of South Dakota State, North Dakota State, Montana State and the James Madison’s (before they moved up)

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Thanks for those insights. I did follow Delaware during their Covid Spring '21 season. I haven't paid much attention since. As you can see they are in like the play in round against St. Francis. Assuming they win they go #1 South Dakota State.

One more home game for Nolan Henderson.

FIRST-ROUND GAMES (NOV. 26)
*All games ET and on ESPN+ unless noted.

Elon at Furman – 12pm
Davidson at Richmond – 2pm
Fordham at New Hampshire – 2pm
Saint Francis U. at Delaware – 2pm
North Dakota at Weber State – 4pm
Gardner-Webb at EKU – 5pm
Idaho at SE Louisiana – 7pm
SEMO at Montana – 10pm, ESPN2

SECOND-ROUND GAMES (DEC. 3)
*All games ET and on ESPN+.

Fordham/UNH at (8) Holy Cross – 12pm
Elon/Furman at (7) UIW – 2pm
GWU/EKU at (5) William & Mary – 2pm
Idaho/SLU at (6) Samford – 3pm
SFU/Delaware at (1) S. Dakota St. – 3pm
UND/Weber State at (4) Montana State – 3pm
SEMO/Montana at (3) NDSU – 3:30pm
Davidson/Richmond at (2) Sac State – 5pm

Thanks for those insights. I did follow Delaware during their Covid Spring '21 season. I haven't paid much attention since. As you can see they are in like the play in round against St. Francis. Assuming they win they go #1 South Dakota State.

One more home game for Nolan Henderson.

FIRST-ROUND GAMES (NOV. 26)
*All games ET and on ESPN+ unless noted.

Elon at Furman – 12pm
Davidson at Richmond – 2pm
Fordham at New Hampshire – 2pm
Saint Francis U. at Delaware – 2pm
North Dakota at Weber State – 4pm
Gardner-Webb at EKU – 5pm
Idaho at SE Louisiana – 7pm
SEMO at Montana – 10pm, ESPN2

SECOND-ROUND GAMES (DEC. 3)
*All games ET and on ESPN+.

Fordham/UNH at (8) Holy Cross – 12pm
Elon/Furman at (7) UIW – 2pm
GWU/EKU at (5) William & Mary – 2pm
Idaho/SLU at (6) Samford – 3pm
SFU/Delaware at (1) S. Dakota St. – 3pm
UND/Weber State at (4) Montana State – 3pm
SEMO/Montana at (3) NDSU – 3:30pm
Davidson/Richmond at (2) Sac State – 5pm

If I’m not mistaken I think the St. Francis and Delaware game is at St. Francis?

Nvmd! I see that it’s home according to ESPN

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody_Wood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT