ADVERTISEMENT

SATURDAY SCORES WEEK 1

dover needs to clean up that kicking game just saying lol

Archmere kicks it to Peace? LMAO!

Pow.jpg

Very wet at Milford today., with me being of sugar I almost melted. Lots of flags and a few injuries kind of slowed the pace, but IR looks much improved. Defense is very quick on outside pursuit and on offense it looks like they can throw the ball to go along with the T look. Punt return also looked good for IR as well.
Liked Adams at QB for Dragons, he kept his eyes down the field even when being pursued, not bad for a young QB. Bacon plays well on D committed some silly penalties however.

So I guess the Laurel fans haven't crawled out of the woodwork yet lol

cmon Dawgs we havent heard from you since Hodgson spanked that booty haha

Either Christiana's much improved or Conrad isn't as good as people are forecasting. Either way, no way should that game have been close.

Reactions: soccer07
Jordan Magee 30 yard pass to Wanya Wise for TD on fourth down. Kick good. Dover 35, Archmere 7 8:01 3Q

kapow-comic-book-word.jpg

That Friends/Lake game really surprised me. But if what I saw last night from Tatnall was a gauge of the Silk Panty League, the Quakers are A-okay for the state tournament.

That Friends/Lake game really surprised me. But if what I saw last night from Tatnall was a gauge of the Silk Panty League, the Quakers are A-okay for the state tournament.

yep but it takes huge cahonas to schedule OOS powers Sidwell Friends, Academy of the New Church and Morrisville when there are plenty of in state teams that will play you.. Its a shame Morrisville cant even field a team and had to cancel I guess George School wasn't available lol

Friends has the most wussified schedule ever for a team that is supposed to be good.. what a joke. Well surprise Dooley gonna end this nonsense cuz St E will win this one better not drop another or no soup for you! lol

Last edited:
neither can do it with 2 losses

fyi Perkiomen folded team as well... what will the SPL teams do without Morrsiville, Perkiomen and George not able to field teams lol

FSMA ,Seaford, Red Lion and St Andrews get real popular my guess is they will be taking offers to the highest bidder lmao

Last edited:
I think at some point FSMA and Red Lion will be decent, can't say the same for Seaford and St. Andrew's though. So anyone looking for cupcakes still might need to take a little trip across the state lines.

FSMA could be a southern DMA but Red Lion I doubt they can even field football team in a couple of years both going in opposite directions

Oh it started already? I saw some of the journos on the #delhs tag had it starting at 6. Maybe I was reading it wrong.

Friends looked great today considering they had 7 of their 11 players out to start the first game due to injuries

Thanks 3dawg good to hear from you again,,

I see we have our first troll of the season Welcome FSMAtothechip mr one post wonder

Reactions: FSMAtothechip
Laurel wins the Battle of the Bone 50-20 ov Brandywine as the red and blue Bulldogs meet at Caravel.

Can it realy be the battle of the bone now..shouldn't 1-0 FSMA have some say in that?

All jokes aside Friends was missing their renowned coach Bob Tattersall if that had anything to do with that performance.

That would be a plus IMO just saying

besides how is it a poor performance? They won a game most of thought was pretty close to a pickem game.. The weaker Hen South teams are as good as the best SPL teams.. everyone knows that

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT