ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday scores

Mr Myers... Coach Reed respectfully asks for an injury report on Woodbridge .. It would be appreciated if it was in his office by Tuesday noon.. thanks in advance for your complience

Last edited:
Reactions: Porky Bacon
It is Wing-T not winged t. And if you have the personnel to properly execute it it is very difficult to defend. Tubby Raymond was successful with it for 30 years because he knew what it took to execute the Wing-T and he recruited the right personnel.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
It is Wing-T not winged t. And if you have the personnel to properly execute it it is very difficult to defend. Tubby Raymond was successful with it for 30 years because he knew what it took to execute the Wing-T and he recruited the right personnel.
yeah ok....

Reactions: life lessons
No one expected him to be there so he is good. This Caravel team is head and shoulders above anyone in D2. It will take a great effort by the bluer anders to pull it off. WB vs Caravel was my preseason pick to play for the chip

Congrats to Friends on the win. their game was more suited to the brutal conditions tonight. I had enough ice pellets in my lap at one point to make a snow cone

Plenty of smack talk from Milford and WB too. They both have talked ALL YEAR. I love tbe trasg talk ut majes sports that mucj more fun and entertaining.

Milford has nothing to be ashamed of. They lost in the playoffs. A place that 20 other teams would sacrifice to be in. In the process they have revived the community and have given them something to cheer for.

Reactions: bone_em_up
Plenty of smack talk from Milford and WB too. They both have talked ALL YEAR. I love tbe trasg talk ut majes sports that mucj more fun and entertaining.

Milford has nothing to be ashamed of. They lost in the playoffs. A place that 20 other teams would sacrifice to be in. In the process they have revived the community and have given them something to cheer for.
must be something down there at the Dairy Queens or Drive Ins.. wasn't much chatter on here

Did you ever try to play the tuba into a 40 mile an hour head wind? Neither have I but you probably have to be one sturdy dude.
The bands do a great job and believe me, it's not easy in nice weather. Now, that being said, how about the city rankings? I know it must be a real inner struggle but you do have to finish things you start

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
[
Milford talked smack all year.....loses to friends?......coach might want to be quiet till he actually wins something

Go blue raiders

Smack talk? Yeah those Milford guys would not shut up about how great their team was this season. They just went on and on. Why it seems like only yesterday when those Milford people came on here telling us that they could beat any team in Delaware. I could go on and on about all the smack they talked, but hell, just look through all the posts they put up and you can see all the bragging they did.

Then there is the coach, who I personally speak with following every game.I can't begin to tell you all the horrible things he said about all the teams they Milford played against this season. First there was the time he disrespected ...... Oh wait, he never, ever, ever, bragged or spoke poorly of an opponent. I believe that the coach may have bitched too much about some calls, but that is part of the learning process.Shaun Strickland took a team coming off consecutive 1-9 seasons and in two years had them in the playoffs. His only conference loss this season, came to the presently ranked #1 team in D-2.

Having friends very close to the Woodbridge program, I will continue to root for them the rest of the year. In spite of your idiotic post.

Go Blue Raiders!!!!

Milford has been a class act all season...I am bummed I wont get down there to see a Buc V Buc match up and share some frosty's with Ikey..but hey there is always next year God willing

Milford has been a class act all season...I am bummed I wont get down there to see a Buc V Buc match up and share some frosty's with Ikey..but hey there is always next year God willing
If the weather isn't too bad, I will probably be at the game next weekend.

Don't think I seen two posts all year from any Milford people talking smack. Respect Friends! They just beat a good team and may surprise St G based on this win. Can't believe how many people left the game when it started sleeting. It's football people!

2d4db6dbb3cd17f375ab47fcfb8386ee.jpg

Don't think I seen two posts all year from any Milford people talking smack. Respect Friends! They just beat a good team and may surprise St G based on this win. Can't believe how many people left the game when it started sleeting. It's football people!

The crowd did not come dressed for the weather, it was kinda sad. When that hail started hitting them in their faces, they bailed. I honestly believe it kind of deflated the players a bit.

Yes, that Milford crowd sucked. Weren't tons of people to start with and then you'd have thought they'd melt when the hail started. Stay out there and support your team! We didn't have a dog in the fight and managed to tough it out. Not that Friends had a huge contingent either but they are a little school. It was also a sad showing of Howard fans at WB Friday night. I know it's a long drive but still.....

why is there no 302sports for the playoffs? Is this some DIAA thing to make folks go to the game.. what if they are out of town... bullshit if you ask me.. I am not driving to Milford on a Sat night to watch them play Friends but I would watch a stream of the game...
Did you miss us?? No DIAA conspiracy. Can only livestream through the NFHS Network for tourney games. Otherwise has to be a 48 hour delay. 302Sports is handling the NFHS Network contract. There are only two production kits for that. DIAA had the field hockey championships on Friday night and the two soccer championships on Saturday. It's a small operation so either everybody was committed to the championship games or not available. For me the UD-Villanova game was moved to 3:30 so I was busy.
We are covering Caravel - Woodbridge on Friday night and Wm Penn - Smyrna on Saturday night. Games will be streamed through the NFHS Network.

Reactions: spartakos
@Hammer..
hows wrestling looking down there?
I heard you have a few ringers in your stable!!
St Marks could use a few good men..
Haha

Reactions: HammersWrestling
Did you miss us?? No DIAA conspiracy. Can only livestream through the NFHS Network for tourney games. Otherwise has to be a 48 hour delay. 302Sports is handling the NFHS Network contract. There are only two production kits for that. DIAA had the field hockey championships on Friday night and the two soccer championships on Saturday. It's a small operation so either everybody was committed to the championship games or not available. For me the UD-Villanova game was moved to 3:30 so I was busy.
We are covering Caravel - Woodbridge on Friday night and Wm Penn - Smyrna on Saturday night. Games will be streamed through the NFHS Network.
Cool didn't know NFHS Network was still with DIAA.. hasn't been anything on there all year.. Last year I watched a lot of games on there,, and Yes I did miss you..

Reactions: HammersWrestling
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT