ADVERTISEMENT

Scores tonight.

Sep 4, 2015
Can we get an update from anyone @ the games tonight, a few match ups should be good. Smyrna v penn, tatnall v Mt. & also the Appo game

Milford is scrappy but WB allowed them to stay in the game by not applying pressure. Has WB pushed the tempo and pressed they win by 20. Don't understand why coaches play 9 or 10 and don't press. If you can go 10 deep you Ned to press a d make it 32 minutes of HADES!!

Reactions: hoopsdownstate
Milford is scrappy but WB allowed them to stay in the game by not applying pressure. Has WB pushed the tempo and pressed they win by 20. Don't understand why coaches play 9 or 10 and don't press. If you can go 10 deep you Ned to press a d make it 32 minutes of HADES!!
Milford is not good at all ..

Woodbridge came out and applied pressure from the start, and Milford could not handle it, going on an 11-0 run to start the game. Then WB just backed off for no apparent reason, allowing Milford to stick around.

Milford has a real issue at the point, but does have a few more scoring options other than Murray, who I believe will eventually have to run the point. I'm not sure what the exact number of free throws missed were, but I know that MIlford was under 50% on 29 attempts. Murray and Correa found themselves in foul trouble early on some bad fouls. The crew last night always calls it tight and the Bucs should have known better. Possibly their worst effort in the Spath era.

Woodbridge came out and applied pressure from the start, and Milford could not handle it, going on an 11-0 run to start the game. Then WB just backed off for no apparent reason, allowing Milford to stick around.

Milford has a real issue at the point, but does have a few more scoring options other than Murray, who I believe will eventually have to run the point. I'm not sure what the exact number of free throws missed were, but I know that MIlford was under 50% on 29 attempts. Murray and Correa found themselves in foul trouble early on some bad fouls. The crew last night always calls it tight and the Bucs should have known better. Possibly their worst effort in the Spath era.
Yea i was there... You is right.. Refs blew whistle allnight... No team had a good flow to the gamę.. Milford only had 2 players that can score.. Number 3 and Murray.... No Point guard period.. Cant understand why coach would keep a Player with 4 fouls in the game in 3rd wit 5:00 mins left..Murray eventaually foul out in 3rd 3:25 left... Very bad coaching....

For a team that is not good at all (as you say) they sure did battle one of the deepest teams in the conference. Milford was in foul trouble all night and they battled. Played really hard and stayed withn striking distance. Should a lot of heart.

I like Spath. He brought some defensive concepts, discipline and structure to a chaotic program. If your looking for X and O, I don't think he is your guy. Definitely didn't need Murray in game with 3 fouls at that point. Mifflin had 3 fouls in the 2qtr and he left him in the game. I was more disappointed in WB staff than that of Milford. WB has way to many pieces to be pounding the ball, looking players off and taking crazy shots. They might be better if they took a page from Press Virginia (West Virginia) or Louisville and use those athletes to create controlled choas.

Have to agree, Milford is not a bad team, they had a bad game. As for Murray being in the game with four fouls, I think there was little choice. 30 seconds into the third quarter, Murray commits his fourth. At that point I think Spath just was trying to get as much offense out of him as he could. Bucs closed it to within four, but Murray fouling out so early doomed them. That fifth foul was brutal too, outside the arc blocking? Ouch.

Was in attendance last night and the calls were bad, the refs controlled the game from start to finish. Milford allowed this to take them out of their game and instead of playing through it they allowed it to control their emotions.

Milford will be pretty good but coaching will hurt th
For a team that is not good at all (as you say) they sure did battle one of the deepest teams in the conference. Milford was in foul trouble all night and they battled. Played really hard and stayed withn striking distance. Should a lot of heart.

I like Spath. He brought some defensive concepts, discipline and structure to a chaotic program. If your looking for X and O, I don't think he is your guy. Definitely didn't need Murray in game with 3 fouls at that point. Mifflin had 3 fouls in the 2qtr and he left him in the game. I was more disappointed in WB staff than that of Milford. WB has way to many pieces to be pounding the ball, looking players off and taking crazy shots. They might be better if they took a page from Press Virginia (West Virginia) or Louisville and use those athletes to create controlled choas.
Man If people downstate thinks Milford is good... Please dont get on the bus and go upstate and play because you dont have a shot...smh

Man they aint good.. Period.. Lol.. Smh.. Woodbridge average at best... Only 2 teams downstate ranked in top 10 ... Smryna and Cape.. Down year for Henlopen Conferences.... Forgot St. Thomas Moore....

Reactions: 84rider
St.Thomas More won't be top 10 for long without Aaron Scott. Believe he can't play this year, without him they aren't a top 10 team.

Hey now all the bad calls was against Woodbridge! If those refs hadn't to decided to start calling fouls on Woodbridge num 2 Milford was actually ready to quit! Who ever is the head ref needs to address these refs. Someone kid is gonna end up hurt when refs let kids grab and push kids they can't compete with. Not downing Milford but they aren't ready. 2 good players there. Woodbridge needs to work on the backcourt defense it will be expose to the right team. Pressure must start at top of he key

Hey now all the bad calls was against Woodbridge! If those refs hadn't to decided to start calling fouls on Woodbridge num 2 Milford was actually ready to quit! Who ever is the head ref needs to address these refs. Someone kid is gonna end up hurt when refs let kids grab and push kids they can't compete with. Not downing Milford but they aren't ready. 2 good players there. Woodbridge needs to work on the backcourt defense it will be expose to the right team. Pressure must start at top of he key
I was there too.. You is 100% corect.. Refs was horrible....

Never said the calls were bad, just said that they called the game tight. There were calls that were made that you don't see called normally which went against both teams.

Reactions: 84rider
Never said the calls were bad, just said that they called the game tight. There were calls that were made that you don't see called normally which went against both teams.

The state is wide open! Cape is young so 3 buckets doesn't say the team isn't good. It means they had some mistakes thru out the game. freshman 2 juniors there gonna be fine. It's early in the season Milford needed that win. Wow Cape gets this much hype!!

YYt
The state is wide open! Cape is young so 3 buckets doesn't say the team isn't good. It means they had some mistakes thru out the game. freshman 2 juniors there gonna be fine. It's early in the season Milford needed that win. Wow Cape gets this much hype!!
Compared to upstate... Cape isnt that good.. I think you better pay attention who is upstate..... Cape in trouble already in North Conference... They would have to beat Smryna 2 Times just to win North... If they split .. Cape will loose North.... That Lost to Milford Was really bad... Everybody say Its early but they dont see the big picture..

YYt

Compared to upstate... Cape isnt that good.. I think you better pay attention who is upstate..... Cape in trouble already in North Conference... They would have to beat Smryna 2 Times just to win North... If they split .. Cape will loose North.... That Lost to Milford Was really bad... Everybody say Its early but they dont see the big picture..

Man it's still opportunity there those games have to be played. Still they might make it at being Top in the North and if not there still playoff runs. So one lost doesn't say role over and quit . That all I'm saying

Man it's still opportunity there those games have to be played. Still they might make it at being Top in the North and if not there still playoff runs. So one lost doesn't say role over and quit . That all I'm saying
You correct... Iam just looking at picture ahead...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT