ADVERTISEMENT

SCORES

Dukedog1

Tackles too high
Sep 24, 2004
It is really difficult to get scores and updates anymore with DePreps. There USED to be knowledgeable and historic posters. What happened?

Easiest way to get scores is Twitter or De online app. Bib also updates on here a lot. I usually don't post scores on here because I assumed people already new what the scores were or Bib had already posted. I don't really come here for scores though.

I posted updates yesterday until the games weren't in doubt anymore. Mrs BiB wanted a campfire so I had get that started and well it took longer than I anticipated. lol I won't be camping next weekend so won't be as distracted. Camping the 3 following weekends though.

Nevermind Dukieee he is just being Dukieee 💩

Last edited:
I posted updates yesterday until the games weren't in doubt anymore. Mrs BiB wanted a campfire so I had get that started and well it took longer than I anticipated. lol I won't be camping next weekend so won't be as distracted. Camping the 3 following weekends though.

Nevermind Dukieee he is just being Dukieee 💩
Man BiB don’t read in to this troll. You do a great job and he obviously cannot read lol

Oh, Dukieee…damn a blast from the Red Lion past…Sills hater supreme haha. Pages of verbal battles back then

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT