ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmages Tomorrow

delawarenole

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 29, 2002
Any good ones? Might try to make it to a few and see kids I know play.

Sallies heads out of state and plays Radnor and some one else I think - Heard Sals went 2-1 in three games

Appo has Kent MD

Caravel has Norrheast, probably stop here myself it’s close to home and I know 3 or 4 of the boys

Cape have Malvern maybe?

Anyone else going to see some lacrosse? Which games you going too?

Last edited:
Went out to watch Cape this weekend against Hun, Malvern Prep, and Garnet Valley. The Hun game Cape looked very good. They created a blowout in the first quarter or two which I was not expecting.

Malvern is a dominant team this year and showed it vs. Cape. Capes offense did not look bad against that great defense but that crazy good offense of Malvern would have been too much for almost any defense in the country.

Garnet Valley, so I hear, did not play some starters vs. Cape but Cape still looked good in that one as well. 2 and 1 on the weekend is better than they went last year I believe so...

Reactions: dellylax
Went out to watch Cape this weekend against Hun, Malvern Prep, and Garnet Valley. The Hun game Cape looked very good. They created a blowout in the first quarter or two which I was not expecting.

Malvern is a dominant team this year and showed it vs. Cape. Capes offense did not look bad against that great defense but that crazy good offense of Malvern would have been too much for almost any defense in the country.

Garnet Valley, so I hear, did not play some starters vs. Cape but Cape still looked good in that one as well. 2 and 1 on the weekend is better than they went last year I believe so...

Malvern offense is just not fair this year, its so damn good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT