ADVERTISEMENT

Seaford Basketball

Indian River has a 15-39 record over the last 3 years

gotta relax
Relax? lol This post has nothing to do with the IR game....I'm not even a Seaford fan I'm a Raider but I've seen them play. I'm also not sold on them winning it all this year BUT I wanted to get other opinions on Seaford.... They do have the #1 & #4 ranked players in the state and probably the top sophomore in the state so expectations are high for them this year....

Reactions: 84rider
Relax? lol This post has nothing to do with the IR game....I'm not even a Seaford fan I'm a Raider but I've seen them play. I'm also not sold on them winning it all this year BUT I wanted to get other opinions on Seaford.... They do have the #1 & #4 ranked players in the state and probably the top sophomore in the state so expectations are high for them this year.

they have the same guys that lost by 30 when they finally crossed over to New Castle County last year when it counted.

and FYI the best Sophomore in the State plays for Sallies

they have the same guys that lost by 30 when they finally crossed over to New Castle County last year when it counted.

and FYI the best Sophomore in the State plays for Sallies
This is not the same Seaford team, they have those same guys who have gotten a lot better plus a couple very good additional players. They play Tower Hill today & most certainly won't be getting beat by 30. I'm expecting a close game that could go either way, I would be surprised if it were a blowout either way. I can't make the game, so hopefully someone will be posting the score updates later.

As for the best sophomore in the state...I like Sallies' Isaiah Hynson as that, but Seaford's Kashmier Wise will make people remember him very soon as well (I don't think he played anywhere last year). I like Lake Forest's sophomore Jackson Starkey too, 31 pts last night including 9 3s.

Halftime Seaford 35 Tower Hill 29 - Freshman Wise deadly from 3

This is not the same Seaford team, they have those same guys who have gotten a lot better plus a couple very good additional players. They play Tower Hill today & most certainly won't be getting beat by 30. I'm expecting a close game that could go either way, I would be surprised if it were a blowout either way. I can't make the game, so hopefully someone will be posting the score updates later.

As for the best sophomore in the state...I like Sallies' Isaiah Hynson as that, but Seaford's Kashmier Wise will make people remember him very soon as well (I don't think he played anywhere last year). I like Lake Forest's sophomore Jackson Starkey too, 31 pts last night including 9 3s.
Middletown 55
Seaford 52

Kashmier Wise 2pts in the loss

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT