ADVERTISEMENT

Semi Saturday scores

As was said all year, three top teams in D2 all from Henlopen - Delmar, Milford, Woodbridge. Was just a matter of seedings/matchups.

Can’t ever count out a Tattersall coached team, but Bowman is probably too much.

Reactions: GateKeeperRefugee
Do any of you have pop warner scores to report? Or cheerleading competition ones? Probably as important as D2 playoff scores

how ironic to take time out of your life to post on how unimportant a thing is.

trolls.jpg

As was said all year, three top teams in D2 all from Henlopen - Delmar, Milford, Woodbridge. Was just a matter of seedings/matchups.

Can’t ever count out a Tattersall coached team, but Bowman is probably too much.
You are correct but the Trophy will stay in the Henlopen South.

The final score was Milford 14 Friends 7. Friends made a late run. McAbee caught a 20 yard TD pass with about 5 minutes left in the game and then they stopped Milford and were driving with 2 minutes left but the drive stalled near midfield and Milford ran out the clock to end the game....

Last edited:
The final score was Milford 14 Friends 7. Friends made a late run. McAbee caught a 30 yard TD pass with about 5 minutes left in the game and then they stopped Milford and were driving with 2 minutes left but the drive stalled near midfield and Milford ran out the clock to end the game....
Thanks.

You are correct but the Trophy will stay in the Henlopen South.

Either Milford or Delmar will win the D2 ship not sure why it matters what conference they are from... I doubt Delmar or Milford whomever loses will be glad at least a Hen South team won lol... Why must there always be lines drawn in the sand? or canal for that matter? A good team is a good team no matter where they are from geographically..

That being said Delmar wins this one easily.. Delmar is easily the class of D2 this year and that is not saying much

Last edited:
Either Milford or Delmar will win the D2 ship not sure why it matters what conference they are from... I doubt Delmar or Milford whomever loses will be glad at least a Hen South team won lol... Why must there always be lines drawn in the sand? or canal for that matter? A good team is a good team no matter where they are from geographically..

That being said Delmar wins this one easily.. Delmar is easily the class of D2 this year and that is not saying much
Digging deeper into their roster they have multiple kids that are going to be competing at the next level. Not all in football but at least 4 D1 guys in various sports including football. Parker maybe not even be their best overall athlete on the team. Apparently they have some unofficial recruiting down that way from the MD side. Not by coaches but kids going to Delmar from MD because of how good the school is academically and for sports. Alot of talent on this roster. Not Middletown or Smyrna level but possibly the third most talented team in the state. I know this is coming from
Someone who picked them to lose against A.I. However that was solely based on style match ups. I honestly dont see the level of talent in the other schools around DE. It’s just various teams with just better coaching vs other teams in D1 and D2. The advantage usually is how deep the team is for D2 vs d1. And well this team is on its third QB. Pretty neat to see. Good luck to them in the final.

I am OK with the conference pride thing. Flight A was tops for a long time. The demise of the Christina School District Flight A powers was a killer. When all their teams were in A 2 were always top notch. Flight B is the HS equivalent to a 3rd World nation. Conference realignment just for football might be an answer.

Here's a line I should have used. "Flight A hasn't been the same since Charter left."

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Digging deeper into their roster they have multiple kids that are going to be competing at the next level. Not all in football but at least 4 D1 guys in various sports including football. Parker maybe not even be their best overall athlete on the team. Apparently they have some unofficial recruiting down that way from the MD side. Not by coaches but kids going to Delmar from MD because of how good the school is academically and for sports. Alot of talent on this roster. Not Middletown or Smyrna level but possibly the third most talented team in the state. I know this is coming from
Someone who picked them to lose against A.I. However that was solely based on style match ups. I honestly dont see the level of talent in the other schools around DE. It’s just various teams with just better coaching vs other teams in D1 and D2. The advantage usually is how deep the team is for D2 vs d1. And well this team is on its third QB. Pretty neat to see. Good luck to them in the final.

https://delawarestatenews.net/sports/delmar-freshman-qb-following-familys-footsteps/
Dante Trader comes from a long line of Delmar athletes. Apparently his best sport is lacrosse. Parker I hear is looking at several Ivy League schools as he is a very good student.

Smy 8-0 on first offensive possession. Pass to Roberts. Hod started with ball and went three and out.

Wilson another TD pass Also Wilson two pt pass... Wilson seems to have settled in a has his wings.. Middletown may be in trouble 16-0 Smyrna

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT