ADVERTISEMENT

TNL Scores Week 3

Game isn’t scheduled for ko until 7:30. Think 302 just got the time wrong. They never promoted this game on X. I don’t understand their thinking at times.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
You got the two top ranked teams in Florida squaring off on ESPN2 tonight,, unfortunately there are thunderstorms and kickoff is delayed.. typical

every game in volving St Marks the feed is always jacked up.. whether at home or wherever.. #streamcursed

Hey announcer there is no rule as uncatchable in HS football.. if the ball is in the air and a defender makes contact to any receiver it's PI no matter where the ball is thrown.. I feel we have to explain this every year lol

Conversely there is no 5 yard contact rule.. Defender can contact (not hold) until the ball is in the air ..

Last edited:
RLCA attempts 50 yd FG but snap bad and RLCA with a myriad of penalties gets thwarted again ST M ball

ST M follow suit with bad snap over Campbells head but STM recover but lose a ton of field position/ 2nd and very long end 1

STM staying way off receivers giving up too much RL shooting self in foot with way too many penalties.. IF RL can stop holding then they should score easily with the D STM is employing

Nice drive by St Matks QB in for the touch 15-0 St M 4 second..

302 game feed jacked up ughhh

Another TD for Spartans.. wish i could say what happened but the stream is fkd I saw a TD pass where RL was clueless on D 22-0 STM near half

Watching the two QB's until this point... Campbell > Budinger.. just a layman's opinion.. just saying

Watching the two QB's until this point... Campbell > Budinger.. just a layman's opinion.. just saying
Going to back to last week again Budinger looked off. He missed some passes I've seen him hit and Red Lion relied on the run game a lot. But I do remember him taking a couple big shots and he was limping a good bit. So not sure if he is still feeling the affects and he is struggling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT