ADVERTISEMENT

'Ship Tix

DaDude01

Getting reps on JV
Oct 3, 2016
does anyone know the website I can get tickets for Saturday's game? I cant find the website anywhere.....

Not sure it works, but I do know it’s not assigned seats, the only assigned seats going on is Hodgson/Woodbridge are on the north side of the stands and Middletown/Howard are on the south side of the stands.

the tickets could work like NFL. Just bring it up on your phone and there’s a device that picks it up, sort of like a Apple Pay sensor (if that makes any sense)

Not sure it works, but I do know it’s not assigned seats, the only assigned seats going on is Hodgson/Woodbridge are on the north side of the stands and Middletown/Howard are on the south side of the stands.

the tickets could work like NFL. Just bring it up on your phone and there’s a device that picks it up, sort of like a Apple Pay sensor (if that makes any sense)
There's no scan code or anyway to forward any of the tickets. The old State Champs site used to work great.

Because it’s not a scan code. What they use now just hovers over your phone with the ticket showing on your phone and accepts. (Like when you use Apple Pay) for shopping. Same philosophy.

wtf? cant we just get a damn ticket and they tear the piece off when we go in? this apple scrapple stuff is BS.. just saying

what-the-hell.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT