ADVERTISEMENT

Since theres no (highschool) games today ....

EducatedEye

D1A Prospect
Jan 22, 2004
Im going to go and checkout undefeated Gunning Bedford Middle and their 6'8" highly (nationally) rated 8th grader for the first time

He might be 6'9" by the time you get there. Where is he going to HS?

That kid is a player! Saw him against PS duPont MS. A beast! Plays AAU for Team Rio. Hope he stays local but you know how that goes here in De. Bigtime upside.

I originally heard sallies but now I'm hearing he's locked in at sanford

Wherever he goes that school automatically has to be in conversation the next 4 years. Has potential to be best prospect for Delaware ever. What our game lacks is the size. A Delaware 6"4 or even "3 or "2 at some schools in this state is a center. That's a small or avg pg at the next level and beyond. Problem is we don't have enough of these kids. Also we will find out is he good ? Or is he just big? I say he's a great player now.

@Real two years ago when he played AAU with team nelson he was just a big body. Moving to Team Rio really helped him. They have so many great trainers/players that he really has developed into a legitimate player not just a big body.

Yes I'm aware of Team Rio the #1 team in the 8th grade division. I'm just saying at 6"7 you only have to be half as good as the guy 6"0. He's a player though, Delaware needs about 10 more of him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT