SPL Finally Deserves Some Respect

Cape 1 win
Poly 1 win
Arcadia losing record
Saint E’s garbage
IR, Milford, Lake, laurel,
Mediocre St Mary’s

TH will prove it on the field, despite the peanut gallery!! That’s a promise

I'll say this again to all the freaking crybabies. If Woodbridge didn't let Friends come into their house and beat dat @ss, they could possibly be playing Delmar in the championship. But since they weren't good enough to win at HOME, they playing where they're playing!! THE TEAM THAT KEEPS WINNING IS THE CHAMP!!! PERIOD!!
Are you joking WB played Dover before and then friends won by 3 that’s not beating no one butt let’s end this discussion any team from the henlopen conf could of play Friends of TH schedule and made it to the playoffs can we agree on that

Reactions: Chill44
332639d1423464798t-z10-no-respect-norespect.jpg

All this talk about respect.. now this is no respect..With friends like this who need enemies .lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
Woodbridge played Dover, then lost to Friends! SO!!! Ya'll got more excuses than a m*fer!! THEY LOST!! 2nd game of the season!! GTFOH!! TH made the playoffs and proved they belonged by beating the #1 seed! Hope Woodbridge makes it to the final so I can see what kind of BS excuses you can come up with!! Banged up, second game of the season!! GTFOH!!!

Ummm someone big mad Sooooo yu didn’t answer the question just say yu agree with me and SPL don’t get no respect from me Friends beat WB ok can you please name a team that wouldn’t make the playoffs with their schedule

Teams play it out on the field! I'll leave it you to imagine sh*t. Like somehow losing to Dover made a difference why Woodbridge lost to Friends at home. And somehow that loss doesn't count and Woodbridge is the better team. You can play fantasy land, SPL kicking @ss and taking names!! STAY TUNED!

SPL is producing student-athletes not just athletes that don’t qualify with the NCAA clearinghouse. Respect to the Independent Conference because there is truly some talent and discipline there. Good luck!

See...you my friend get it. Nobody ever wants to talk about how these D1 and bigger D2's have All Staters on their rosters every year but can't qualify with the NCAA clearinghouse....PRIME EXAMPLE of ADULTS/COACHES failing kids for W's.

Teams play it out on the field! I'll leave it you to imagine sh*t. Like somehow losing to Dover made a difference why Woodbridge lost to Friends at home. And somehow that loss doesn't count and Woodbridge is the better team. You can play fantasy land, SPL kicking @ss and taking names!! STAY TUNED!

Jules you going hard...I LOVE IT! This is better then Stephen A Smith/Max Kellerman and Shannon/Skip...lol

Jules you going hard...I LOVE IT! This is better then Stephen A Smith/Max Kellerman and Shannon/Skip...lol
I have defended Friends more this week than I have in my life!! LOL!
These guys don't respect on field play!! I never seen anything like it before in my life!! SMH

Reactions: onejeron
These guys don't respect on field play!! I never seen anything like it before in my life!! SMH
Well first some of these guys don't know on field play enough to respect it. LOL.

Reactions: Jules1127
stephen a smith being retained by espn while they let so many great anchors go is a disaster, when that over opinionated windbags voice comes across my tv the channel is instantly changed.

What is this poppycock about settling games on the field? EVERYTHING is solved on the message boards. You really need to get a grip on reality there Jules. :)

On one serious note Jules. The fact that there are players in standard public schools that can't make it through the clearing house is indeed an issue. One thing to consider is that Tech, Charter and Private schools have academic and admissions criteria that standard public schools do not. So it is logical to assume that you will have more standard public school students that don't make it through the clearing house.

It's interesting that there are not too many SPL doubters when it comes to basketball. I need to think that one over a bit.

Tower Hill beefed up the schedule for next season

Added :

St E
Delcastle
Christiana

Still no Henlopen teams?

On one serious note Jules. The fact that there are players in standard public schools that can't make it through the clearing house is indeed an issue. One thing to consider is that Tech, Charter and Private schools have academic and admissions criteria that standard public schools do not. So it is logical to assume that you will have more standard public school students that don't make it through the clearing house.

Newark Charter has no academic standards and only admission standard is live within a 5 mile radius — students are selected thru a lottery

Tired of hearing about the TH, you’ve never one anything in football, I get it but geesh, give me a break drools1127. You’ve finally made it to the big stage in DII, be happy and stop pumping up your squad. They had a good year with a good win last week and that’s it. When they lose, I hope it’s with more humility than what you’ve been popping off. Stop perpetrating a fraud and act like you’re using to winnning. Knocking other teams will not win you anything but it will make it sweeter for us to bash you, poser.coming to you from the local RoFo parking lot.

Your team will get to respect the butter salt and stick meat from a number of players this week and if they win next week. I know you. You used to work at Sheetz on rt 40. Now you make fun of RoFO.

Your team will get to taste Salty butter meat balls soon

Newark Charter has no academic standards and only admission standard is live within a 5 mile radius — students are selected thru a lottery
As they don't play football, I have to question the relevance to this thread.

I think that long term colleagues on this forum have respected the Independent Conference. I was the goofball who referred to them initially on this forum as the Silk Panty League. Then rooster just abbreviated it to SPL.

It was meant to be a joke about social class, not about the quality of football. (BTW in the 1950's Archmere was in the SPL.)

One more unrelated thought. One of the best things the FB committee did was to enlarge the D2 tourney to 8 teams.

A couple more questions, will there be valet parking at Caravel for the Friends-TH game? If not, where should the butlers drop off the parents?

Tally ho!

Exaxlez!
10388586_758970687489331_6343193049826697282_n.jpg
Iz not keepin dis a secret. Can Iz gits a ride?

Tired of hearing about the TH, you’ve never one anything in football, I get it but geesh, give me a break drools1127. You’ve finally made it to the big stage in DII, be happy and stop pumping up your squad. They had a good year with a good win last week and that’s it. When they lose, I hope it’s with more humility than what you’ve been popping off. Stop perpetrating a fraud and act like you’re using to winnning. Knocking other teams will not win you anything but it will make it sweeter for us to bash you, poser.coming to you from the local RoFo parking lot.
Look 84 d*%# rider! I show humility at all times. That’s why I respect the teams for what they do on the field. Don’t make excuses for teams that get beat. It’s clowns like you bringing up what shoulda been, If this than that and all BS!! I’ve said since the beginning, TH has a squad THIS YEAR. I’ve given credit to the beef about their week schedule. So piss and moan to somebody else.

This just in..In concession stand news I heard there will be a guest chef at Caravel this Saturday

latest

Last edited:
Nobody hates the SPL but you keep bringing up this on the field crap. You must be from Jamestown Guyana, you definitely drank the kool aid. If team A beats a bunch of winless teams and goes undefeated then they are much better than team B that played every top 10 team in the state and went 7-3 using your philosophy. It makes no sense whatsoever but keep on dreaming. 84 d$&krider, that’s original. How long did it take you to come up with that? No worries you’ll be gone soon

To add to what Ikey was saying. Private schools guarantee their grad rates and matriculation to college rates not only by entrance standards but also if the students work is not up to the schools standards then they get the boot and then become a public school stat

I feel sorry for TH. In the voice of Jim McKay (you kids will need to google him).

The thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it on DEPreps

He wouldn’t be pumping up his team if there werent guys like you who pleasure yourself to pictures of the slower lower teams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT