ADVERTISEMENT

State pin records

Does anyone know the state 4 year pin record? After watching Wuest wrestle the past four years, there’s no way he hasn’t yet or will soon to break the record.
Doesn't Schneider who graduated from Middletown hold the record

Not trying to hide behind a screen name, my name is Erich Schneider 2015 MHS grad. I do believe that I hold the (unofficial) pin record at 101 pins. From what I was able to gather, the two other closest wrestlers had 98/99, Vinnie Ranauto being one of those guys. With that being said, from the information I have been told Wuest is absolutely on track to break the record. I believe that he will easily beat the record by double digits. Please keep in mind that I didn't have any official records when looking into this topic, and I was only able to go off of what others have reported. Hopefully this helped answer your questions, and good luck to all the wrestlers competing this year.

Go Middletown

Does anyone know the state 4 year pin record? After watching Wuest wrestle the past four years, there’s no way he hasn’t yet or will soon to break the record.

There was a wrestler who used to wrestler at Cape Henlopen named Charlie Turner back in 1980 he (I think he held the career record for pins. Turner was a state champion at Cape Henlopen High School

38 years ago........Lol. We have figure it out if you'd read the young mans post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT