18. Lake Forest
19. Indian River
20. Sanford
21. Red Lion
22. Caravel
23. Wilmington Friends
24. Laurel

Last edited:
Not say you're right or wrong but I seen someone have a different order but MP was #1 his too. His had a break down of the points

Laurel can't be in there schedule is weak and they have no gd wins per the point system

St.E's got points from everyone on their schedule except Charter and Archmere. Bonus points from beating Sallies, St. Marks and Hodgson for being over 700 and the extra points because all but 2 teams were over 500.

Pays to have a tough schedule in the point system environment

St.E's got points from everyone on their schedule except Charter and Archmere. Bonus points from beating Sallies, St. Marks and Hodgson for being over 700 and the extra points because all but 2 teams were over 500.

Correct and only reason why Mount is ahead because of thé index ... They bo th finished with same pionts .. 2.5

Not say you're right or wrong but I seen someone have a different order but MP was #1 his too. His had a break down of the points
I got pionts too... Just didnt feel like posting all that.. If he dont have St. E.
2.. He will be way off

Last edited:

Got 12 pionts from Sallies. Hodgson And St Marks.. Most teams take 6 or 7 games just to get 12 pionts .. They did it in 3..

Last edited:
I
St E's has 39 points right now not including the 2 out of state teams. If st.marks and sallies win there last game that would be a big jump because it would put both of them over .701
I added all of that ale ready. St Marks and Sallies Both have Easy games
. so i added it already.. They are a lock at 2...

I

I added all of that ale ready. St Marks and Sallies Both have Easy games
. so i added it already.. They are a lock at 2...
They got 2 bonus pts for the mlk game none for the lasalle game , assuming stm and sallies win that gives them 45 pts, from my calculation WB got 48

They got 2 bonus pts for the mlk game none for the lasalle game , assuming stm and sallies win that gives them 45 pts, from my calculation WB got 48
So Cape would play Lake if this holds true?
They get 4 total.. Laselle is 12 -11.. 501. Is 1 piont for lost.. Thats 50. Woodbridge 49.....

Do we know for sure AI is participating? That didn't seem to be the message last week.

Is Sanford really out if they lose to Hodgson? Would surprise me if they weren't still top 24.

O
Do we know for sure AI is participating? That didn't seem to be the message last week.

Is Sanford really out if they lose to Hodgson? Would surprise me if they weren't still top 24.
By the pionts .. AI in.. Dont know wats going on at school. Sanford piont total is bad... Got 5 1 piont games and 1 0 game. For them out state losses.. Few of those teams finished under .501. Must win for Sanford.. Win be 1.9.. Loose 1.7...

Last edited:

Can't believe anything you read on this board.

O

By the pionts .. AI in.. Dont know wats going on at school. Sanford piont total is bad... Got 5 1 piont games and 1 0 game. For them out state losses.. Few of those teams finished under .501. Must win for Sanford.. Win be 1.9.. Loose 1.7...

Even if Sanford loses to Hodgson they will still receive 2 points since Hodgson is above .701 so the loss won't hurt them...that loss would be just as good as a win vs a bad team .500 or below. This game can only boost their seeding.

Even if Sanford loses to Hodgson they will still receive 2 points since Hodgson is above .701 so the loss won't hurt them...that loss would be just as good as a win vs a bad team .500 or below. This game can only boost their seeding.
Seeded 20 or lower..

Talked to a few AI kids today, they are saying they're not officially done yet so don't count them out yet, are you guys going to post a updated seeding chart?

Reactions: AJoi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT