ADVERTISEMENT

State Tourney seeds 1-24 by piont system

Talked to a few AI kids today, they are saying they're not officially done yet so don't count them out yet, are you guys going to post a updated seeding chart?
Parents going to court to get an injunction??????

Principal giving them a chance to explain them selves and tell there side of the story at a team meeting with, the principal, admin, and some school board members

Seeded 20 or lower..

They won't be that low...I'm seeing more like 16/17 area even w/ a loss & as high as a 12/13 with a win getting them those 4 points. I think you may have their point total wrong. Even if they had fallen that low that would only suck for the 2 teams that would be losing on their home floor in the first 2 rounds w/ Sanford coming to town.

These seedings & matchups are going to be very interesting.

Last edited:
Sanford pionts by games.
They won't be that low...I'm seeing more like 16/17 area even w/ a loss & as high as a 12/13 with a win getting them those 4 points. I think you may have their point total wrong. Even if they had fallen that low that would only suck for the 2 teams that would be losing on their home floor in the first 2 rounds w/ Sanford coming to town.

These seedings & matchups are going to be very interesting.[ missed 3 pionts out of state.. Correct..

L
Parents going to court to get an injunction??????
Lol... Parents need a nice reality check.. Trying to find loop holes... Smh
Sad Instead of admitting kids where wrong.. If think you just can go around fighting people in stands and on court... Smh..

Principal giving them a chance to explain them selves and tell there side of the story at a team meeting with, the principal, admin, and some school board members
Smh. Explain.. They wrong.. Period... Thats why game against Smryna cancelled.. Coach need to be fired on spot. He has no control.

Reactions: soccer07
Thanks .. It aint perfect.. Just trying to give everybody a good idea.. Do the final one Tuesday night... Alot of work. Looking up alot of outstate teams.. For over 27 teams.. Eyes weary..lol

Definitely a lot of work & not sure how your are doing it but I think the easiest way for finding the out of state teams' records is just googling the high school's boys basketball team & usually the first thing that pops up is the MaxPreps link w/ their record. Doing that for 24-30 teams is a lot of time so greatly appreciated.

Thanks .. It aint perfect.. Just trying to give every a good idea.. Do the final one Tuesday night... Alot of work. Looking up alot of outstate teams..
Definitely a lot of work & not sure how your are doing it but I think the easiest way for finding the out of state teams' records is just googling the high school's boys basketball team & usually the first thing that pops up is the MaxPreps link w/ their record. Doing that for 24-30 teams is a lot of time so greatly appreciated.
Maxprep be off by few games.. Thats how i missed few pionts on some teams this time.. Iam just going to everybody school page.. Extra hour...Lol.. Go on vacation After today..so i will have time to get it closer to right this last time...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT