ADVERTISEMENT

States

I like most of your picks. 126 could be very interesting the Laurel kid isnt afraid of anyone. I still have to go with Hayes. I think 132 is going to be crazy but I think Stratton pulls that one out. 145 is going to be a good one. Im not sure how that one pans out. I havent seen Kyle wrestle since last season. And at Heavy, it could go to about 3 guys. Going to come down to who wins the toss. Im going to go with the freshman from CR Hudson.

I’d like to know how these add ins were supposed be pig tail but now they aren’t? I’d like know how my kid gets recesse

I like most of your picks. 126 could be very interesting the Laurel kid isnt afraid of anyone. I still have to go with Hayes. I think 132 is going to be crazy but I think Stratton pulls that one out. 145 is going to be a good one. Im not sure how that one pans out. I havent seen Kyle wrestle since last season. And at Heavy, it could go to about 3 guys. Going to come down to who wins the toss. Im going to go with the freshman from CR Hudson.
Up until conferences i thought hayes had it locked up but Fosque showed me a lot. 285 could definitely go a few ways, I'm most excited for 132 if everything goes to plan we will get round 4 of Natarcola and Stratton

Reactions: TrueBlue16
Funny how cr is going with cr

Clearly i have hurt someones feelings. Did you read my comment? I dont think many weight classes are a lock. Woo could absolutely stun Hayes. But its my opinion that Hayes will pull it out. And I was very impressed with Hudson in his finals match. Has no bearing on what school they are from. Its my opinion. Thats it!

Since nobody wants to talk about actual wrestling I guess I'll start. Heres my predictions for states.

106-Natarcola
113-Spence
120-Rosser
126-Fosque
132-Natarcola
138-Dean
145-McDonough
152-Brooks
160-Mayan
170- Montgomery
182-Dailey
195-Wuest
220-Ott
285-Balback
Im going with Harry Latch at 138 people talk about kids in this state like they are Phenomenal wrestlers like Jackson Dean for example I truly think he is a great wrestler just my opinion Latch wins

Milford kid 285 Dover kid at 220 Smyrna kid at 170.

Last edited:
Im going with Harry Latch at 138 people talk about kids in this state like they are Phenomenal wrestlers like Jackson Dean for example I truly think he is a great wrestler but really he isn’t all that people make him out to be. He hast really showed much improvement since middle school. Maybe it’s the coach maybe not. I mean he hasn’t placed at the beast or Fargo just don’t feel like he has lived up to all the Hype as of yet. Just my opinion

Ok dick. Dean wins. Watch. Hasn't shown much improvement lozlolzlolz

Reactions: EJS313
Clearly i have hurt someones feelings. Did you read my comment? I dont think many weight classes are a lock. Woo could absolutely stun Hayes. But its my opinion that Hayes will pull it out. And I was very impressed with Hudson in his finals match. Has no bearing on what school they are from. Its my opinion. Thats it!
I have no feelings lol so it’s hard to hurt them. just surprises me every one has to hate Smyrna guys and I’m not a Smyrna guy but everyone has to see what kind of coach they have and wrestlers they produce I see Kurt makes guys better it’s a fact. IMO

Last edited:
I have no feelings lol so it’s hard to hurt them. just surprises me every one has to hate Smyrna guys and I’m not a Smyrna guy but everyone has to see what kind of coach they have and wrestlers they produce I see Kurt makes guys better it’s a fact. And I see others not really get better and grow. IMO
Like how they got better between the first and second cr match? Dean is a stud. Him and Novarnick will be a fun one.

Im going with Harry Latch at 138 people talk about kids in this state like they are Phenomenal wrestlers like Jackson Dean for example I truly think he is a great wrestler but really he isn’t all that people make him out to be. He hast really showed much improvement since middle school. Maybe it’s the coach maybe not. I mean he hasn’t placed at the beast or Fargo just don’t feel like he has lived up to all the Hype as of yet. Just my opinion

He hasn't improved because he hasn't placed at the Beast or Fargo. I just want ti be clear because I can't believe that was the statement. No, hes not top 10 in the nation yet. Kinda lofty goals. Sometimes the stuff that's said on here is unbelievable.

Reactions: myrealname
Feelings definitely got hurt. He is a smyrna guy for sure. And it should be obvious who I am by now. We will see who hasnt improved this weekend. Has your kid placed at Beast or Fargo? Lol, didnt think so
I said Jackson Dean is a great wrestler but I guess that’s a insult. Sorry for insulting your guy truly wasn’t the point wow

I said Jackson Dean is a great wrestler but I guess that’s a insult. Sorry for insulting your guy truly wasn’t the point wow

Oh you knew exactly what you were doing. You got butt hurt because I gave my honest opinion and put a pick out there for conversation. I have always rooted for Nick and still do to this day. He absloutely has it in him to win. I based my pick off the whole season not 1 match. You are the one that took it personal and chose to make those comments about Jackson. I wont lower myself and say anything on here to make my son look bad. But like I said. You knew exactly what you were doing.

Feelings definitely got hurt. He is a smyrna guy for sure. And it should be obvious who I am by now. We will see who hasnt improved this weekend. Has your kid placed at Beast or Fargo? Lol, didnt think so
I guess I am a dummy parents of kids shouldn’t be allowed on here people get sensitive

Last edited:
Oh you knew exactly what you were doing. You got butt hurt because I gave my honest opinion and put a pick out there for conversation. I have always rooted for Nick and still do to this day. He absloutely has it in him to win. I based my pick off the whole season not 1 match. You are the one that took it personal and chose to make those comments about Jackson. I wont lower myself and say anything on here to make my son look bad. But like I said. You knew exactly what you were doing.
Truly didn’t mean to offend anyone and certainly wasn’t trying to ruffle feathers. I watched Alex Meade make noise at beast Brent fleetwood Bobby Telford I thought Jackson would be doing these things by now. Until 10min ago I thought he was a Junior but he isn’t he is only a sophomore so he still can be there my apologies for offending anyone.

I guess I am a dummy parents of kids shouldn’t be aloud on here people get sensitive

You can slam my kid... I don't mind. I do it all the time. Told him I saw somebody picked him as the winner for 120 on another thread and said I was going to laugh at them. He was like, "geez thanks mom for the vote of confidence". I was like, "no problem son, just don't want to set you up for failure... but hey, you never know what could happen ~ you pinned Austin Price at States your Freshman year."

So whatever you say, I will take it with a grain of salt because, as I said before... it's not that serious. Enjoy it now, because in a few years it will be over and instead of having fun you spent your time being miserable thinking about what others were saying and thinking. :)

You can slam my kid... I don't mind. I do it all the time. Told him I saw somebody picked him as the winner for 120 on another thread and said I was going to laugh at them. He was like, "geez thanks mom for the vote of confidence". I was like, "no problem son, just don't want to set you up for failure... but hey, you never know what could happen ~ you pinned Austin Price at States your Freshman year."

So whatever you say, I will take it with a grain of salt because, as I said before... it's not that serious. Enjoy it now, because in a few years it will be over and instead of having fun you spent your time being miserable thinking about what others were saying and thinking. :)
You have the right attitude!!

Reactions: anon_2etc7zewo6e8d
Im going with Harry Latch at 138 people talk about kids in this state like they are Phenomenal wrestlers like Jackson Dean for example I truly think he is a great wrestler just my opinion Latch wins

There is no Milford 285

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’ve seen wrestlers from all over the state and watched many of them since middle school or Long before. In my opinion, Dean is the most talented wrestler in the state P4P. To say he hasn’t improved is one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve seen on here and I think we all know it’s not true based on what we saw last year in conferences and states. Again this is just my opinion and maybe this weekend will change my thought process. Glad to see we are keeping it classy.

I have no feelings lol so it’s hard to hurt them. just surprises me every one has to hate Smyrna guys and I’m not a Smyrna guy but everyone has to see what kind of coach they have and wrestlers they produce I see Kurt makes guys better it’s a fact. IMO

Yeah you know Rigby is nothing more than a collector. Kurt is a real coach and it has shown the past two years! If it wasn’t for The guys running Smyrna’s feeder program Kurt would be irrelivent just like he was at IR....Lol... but on a serious note Rigby has turned two different programs around within just a few years, winning state titles at two schools. His coaching must say something...

Rigby has done an amazing job everywhere he has been. Milford was down and out when he took over and he won two state titles with them. Parsley should thank him for the team he inherited! He got out for a reason and came back for a reason! And then Rigby had the balls to leave a state championship team to go back to where he came from and rebuild the CR team! And he did that and won this years title and I see a few more in CR's near future!!!!!

As for Jackson Dean not getting any better, stupid comment! This kid continues to get better and I believe he runs through the 38 pound bracket!

And while we are at it! CR grads are having a lot of success with coaching!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT