ADVERTISEMENT

Stats as of Monday April 24, 2017

Well it's not gonna be a 301 shot either, I always stay in my lane, don't get run over for flapping your gums just warning haaaa

Example falsestatements, the green monster is 310 but the wall is 37 ft tall, so according to the BoSox you actually need to hit the ball 343 to hit it out not 310, it's ranked as 6th toughest HR spot in MLB, stay in your lane and leave the math equations to others smh

Example falsestatements, the green monster is 310 but the wall is 37 ft tall, so according to the BoSox you actually need to hit the ball 343 to hit it out not 310, it's ranked as 6th toughest HR spot in MLB, stay in your lane and leave the math equations to others smh
Give it up 84rider. He's one the newbie trolls.

Run over? It's amazing how tough people are being their screen names. If you want to seriously threaten me we can have a meet place and time and hash it out then. Im definitely not the type to hide from anyone. Especially a keyboard gangster. Unbelievable. Grow up. Guarantee your mouth wouldn't be the same face to face. FACTS

Keyboard gangster lmao, you're a waste of time, grow a pair soft serve, lmfao, enough people here know who I am.

Look true, I respect free speech and freedom of beliefs but what I don't respect is when someone states something that is wrong and isn't man enough to say maybe I was wrong...as for keyboard gangster, I'm pretty certain I double if not triple your income and education. As far as meeting you, I'm pretty damn good with my hands also and probably sh!t bigger than you, so chill smh

All false guaranteed but name the place tough guy. You're pretty high on yourself which makes me second guess how things are in reality for you tough guy. I'd love to bring you down a notch. My next response to you will be face to face tough guy. Name it. Otherwise.....

oldskool42....that stats you are doing are fun and everyone looks forward to them each week. I think this week has gotten a little out of hand with the size of the fields. A HR is a HR. When these kids hit one, they are happy, their teammates are happy. The other team doesn't sit there an say....well he only hit it because the field is smaller. That is the excuse that the dads of other players use. Doesn't matter if the HR is hit at Appo, Middletown, Charter or St. Marks.....one may be longer than the other but the outcome is.....you got to Touch Them All!!!!! Congrats to all these kids. 84Rider.....don't let "that guy" pull you off your game......your comments are better than that!!!

Last edited:
Thanks DEJUICE...not sure i'm going to continue with posting stats though. It put too much of a target on the kids that i was trying to give some credit to.

A kid hits 3 HR's in a game and people discount the accomplishment because part of the field might be short. Was anyone there? Maybe it was deep, deep center....maybe it was to right going over the road? Who cares. The ump allowed him to touch all the bases...THREE TIMES IN A GAME. Another kid is 19-1 in his high school career pitching and not sure it was even noticed.

These forums are getting ridiculous. Im thinking my time would be better spent on something else.

Completely agree, never have I seen three homeruns been disregarded so badly. After replying to people about the homeruns I felt it wasn't right to say anything about Bradigan because than all I would of heard is that he doesn't pitch against good enough teams or that Conrad doesn't have a fence so he can't give up homeruns there would of been some bs comment talking away his accomplishments that's for sure.

Thanks DEJUICE...not sure i'm going to continue with posting stats though. It put too much of a target on the kids that i was trying to give some credit to.

A kid hits 3 HR's in a game and people discount the accomplishment because part of the field might be short. Was anyone there? Maybe it was deep, deep center....maybe it was to right going over the road? Who cares. The ump allowed him to touch all the bases...THREE TIMES IN A GAME. Another kid is 19-1 in his high school career pitching and not sure it was even noticed.

These forums are getting ridiculous. Im thinking my time would be better spent on something else.
Don't give it up Oldskool. You do a great job. It got blown out of proportion from the start. The last thing I ever want for do is discount what that kid did. It was never about him. It was about where the school plays its home games. It was about team home run totals. Just trying to stir some conversation. I didn't even know the three were hit at Charter. That was my bad for not checking first. People are so thin skinned these days. Especially, it seems, the newer posters. The stats you do are great. Like you said some are meaningless. Pitching stats and runs against are the true representation of who's doing what.

Reactions: DEJUICE
Yeah really like looking at the stats around the state. Really appreciate you doing these and doing the games on a daily basis. 19-1 is pretty impressive, is Bradigan a junior or senior?

@oldskool42, sorry for getting caught up, my intention was not to take anything away from the young man, I got caught up in the mathematical dynamics.....you do this thread a great amount of justice and I enjoy the no biased input you bring to the table. I sincerely apologize to all that may of been offended by the childish banter. Ignorance isn't always bliss lol

Amazing the back tracking now. My intentions were to keep guys from taking credit away from any kid or any team. But my bad for not checking right? Then the co-signer back tracks. Senseless and immature. Some of the ones (not all) that has been on here for some time are the reason why the newcomers react the way they do. Stop hating on kids and you will not get nasty responses.

Amazing the back tracking now. My intentions were to keep guys from taking credit away from any kid or any team. But my bad for not checking right? Then the co-signer back tracks. Senseless and immature. Some of the ones (not all) that has been on here for some time are the reason why the newcomers react the way they do. Stop hating on kids and you will not get nasty responses.
I stand by the premise of my original statement. You more than anyone misconstrued said premise and put words in my mouth. I've never hated on any kid in 7 years on this board. Good day sir and I look forward to your brilliant non hateful response.

Reactions: DEJUICE and 84rider
I don't think it matters honestly 300 ft or not the kid has 5 homeruns that's pretty impressive. I don't think you can knock the kids for who's in their conferences. I agree stats are way different if you look at each conference serperate. Henlopen North for most years is the best all around in my opinion.
Yes because you still have to square up the ball

But, Teams that don't have a fence? That is cheap no matter what !!!! This is baseball not a Beer League Softball Game.
Hard to believe in a few weeks we are going to be talking about the playoff bracket and why some teams did or do not get in.

We're really arguing the merits of high school home runs when we should be glad these kids are hitting any at all. Let's be realistic - Delaware High School facilities have been crap, always will be crap and with the expansion of the population bringing a demand for new schools, these teams have to play where they can. Whether the fences are too low or the dimensions aren't long enough, a home run is something the kid who hits it will remember forever. Don't rob them of that joy.

Also - 9 homers is the state record? Wow. It'll fall in the next five years.

Oldskool42 - don't give it up. Everyone looks forward to these stats and you definitely take the time to make sure you have facts correct. I know that it takes a lot of time to go through all of the stats from each game and compile your list. This list is made to start a discussion not an ugly argument. So keep them coming!!!!!

Good stuff. Regardless how talented, you still have to get pitched to and you have to square it up. Keep 'em coming!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT