ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Lax, Baby

dellylax

Mascot
Mar 5, 2020
Delaware
Summer tourneys are in full effect I see. Made it down to DE Turf and watched some pretty good games. Keeping eyes peeled for any new commitments as that deadline creeps up. Anyone else see some summer lax?

Last edited:
Only college coaches unless they are working the tourney are DIII because DI and DII are still in dead periods until end of August. Not allowed to evaluate in person.

Summer tourneys are in full effect I see. Made it down to DE Turf and watched some pretty good games. Keeping eyes peeled for any new commitments as that deadline creeps up. Anyone else see some summer lax?

some great tournaments last few weeks. They are so compressed with the schedule impacts will be over before we know it.

Glad to see lax is back. Hopefully Milford can get their $#@& together and try to act like a lacrosse team for once. Absolute embarrassment to the sport.

These ae kids trying to have fun playing lacrosse, and you call them an embarrassment? Maybe you can get your $#@& together and try to act like an adult. Looks like you had a free afternoon and decided to chime in on 4 separate lax topics. All of your comments are ridiculous! They are KIDS!

Reactions: 84rider
These ae kids trying to have fun playing lacrosse, and you call them an embarrassment? Maybe you can get your $#@& together and try to act like an adult. Looks like you had a free afternoon and decided to chime in on 4 separate lax topics. All of your comments are ridiculous! They are KIDS!

While I agree Upstatelaxstars take is a bit aggressive, he’s not wrong. Milford has been a dark spot on Delaware lacrosse for years. Excluding Landon Hajeck, the program lacks any class whatsoever. Top down, Milford lacrosse is a poverty program.

If Milford found a way to surround Hajeck with a competent supporting cast, then I’m sure Hajeck would have a shot going to a Hopkins or a Syracuse.

The problem with many downstates kids is that there is limited club options and most of the kids get to bigger D1 schools go through clubs. Think they get more exposure through them.

Its not the only way schools definetly play a part but club is important. Kids like Hajeck, Best, Griffin, Woolyhand, Dambrogio, Dennis, etc play for teams like the Hawks, HHH, Crabs, Freedom, Mesa, etc and I would best many of them would be D1. They obviously have the talent, either they dont get the exposure or maybe they made the D3 choice - NOTHING wrong with thet actually think it is the better choice in many ways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT