ADVERTISEMENT

Tat lax is back

Feb 16, 2012
We know we had a rough season last year, but TatLax is probably going to be unstoppable this year to say the least. Expect the state cup to be in the hands of Tatnal this year

probably a little much to predict a title but hopefully tatnall bounces back after a rough year. they are a tradionally strong program that has produced a lot of collegiate talent over the last 10 years. I do know they return one of the best goalies in the state this season.

I couldn't agree more with this post. We all know Tatnall has been at the fringe of a title since Stephenson almost took them there in '98, and with a strong d, a strong o, a strong m, and some other strong letters, they should be good

TatLax was up 1-0 on Friends after the first half yesterday, just couldn't quite keep their intensity after half and ended up losing 8-2. I think this shows they can play with the best of them when they play their best.

Jake Rashkind of Friends is a quality coach and a good person. He did not want to run up the score and embarrass a team that I am sure he has respect for. Continue to play hard for your school and for Coach Howard, but to think that your team can run with the top teams in the state is a bit aggressive.

Even if a coach doesn't want to run up the score, he wouldn't purposely allow his team to be down 1-0 at half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT