ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Oldskool!

BriggsBeall

moving up to Varsity
Dec 21, 2011
Before the season gets to far behind us, I just want to thank Oldskool for the great previews all season and in the playoffs. A lot of time and effort goes into doing that you do and it is very appreciated.

I was thinking the same this this morning, and I'm glad you started this thread. We are very fortunate to have Oldskool scouring the internet and shaking trees to bring us a wealth of information about Delaware baseball. I also appreciate that his posts are always positive and unbiased.

Thank you, oldskool42!

Reactions: SussexBaseball
I was thinking the same this this morning, and I'm glad you started this thread. We are very fortunate to have Oldskool scouring the internet and shaking trees to bring us a wealth of information about Delaware baseball. I also appreciate that his posts are always positive and unbiased.

Thank you, oldskool42!
I agree 100 %

Agreed. I don't get to go to as many games as I used to, life getting in the way too much. Oldskool's reports help me keep on top of things and helps me decide which games are the better ones to go to. Much appreciated.

the real question is, what will he/she do with all that free time?
here are 5 things I thought of...
1. climb Mount Everest
2. rescue the Boko Haram girls
3. help the Penguins win the Cup
4. restart Flash Training
5. help Trump win the election.....

just kidding OLD

great work as usual!
but #3 would be nice since the Flyers are out...way out

Oldskool. Thanks for your efforts. (This is the first year in like 40 years that I didn't see a DE HS baseball game.)

Does this mean that all we have to look forward to is Bummy's weekly city football rankings?
Just kidding.

Reactions: spartakos
Thank you oldskool..it is a pleasure reading your commentary. I agree with everyone 100%

Thank you oldskool for your time, awesome job ,your previews put the news journal to shame

Thanks for the sentiments everyone. I enjoy high school sports and i try to keep the discussions going.

Oldskool, you are sooooo far off in 2018 it is ridiculous!! Of ALL the teams you listed, there is no doubt in my mind that st. Marks should be ranked higher!! LOL!

I hear that there is a 7th grader in Colonial district tossing the pill at 88. I think his name is Sidney Finch Jr. There is some debate as if he will pitch in HS however, seems he wants to go study under Tibetan Monks when he turns 14.

Reactions: Chesdel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT